• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Post-Apocalyptic Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
One day, you wake up and three seconds later, breathing into your computer's screen. You turn it on, wait for fifteen - hundred and fifty secondss and the screen lights up. It lives!
Now for your daily dose of Hive... You cranck up the net, the Hive's already on when you turn on Safari/Chrome/Firefox/IE and you log in, feeling the safest you've ever been, once more.
Logging in, the main page is empty, but the resources are still there. The active users list is more than halved, about fourty members are online, and a thousand guests. You click on the 2PHuman Campaign and... the poster is Anonymus, and there are only posters below 50 rep... You click on the Gilneas Buildings skin... same thing!
All Hive members above 50 rep are permanently IP-banned by hackers and their accounts are no more!
One hacker with 9001 rep (chosen for memepower) sends a message to everyone linking to the forum. He makes the populace choose who will be the next Chosen One (aka webmaster, host etc)
What do you do?

Level 6
I'd eat pies on the moon while sipping a pina colada with extra rum.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

And then I'd have to bake some DateRape laced BanBrownies.
That way they kick out and knock out.

Double the punch. :D

Also, lol. :)

Last edited:
Level 27
Pffft, good riddance. This website is a shithole. And the users with + 50 rep, christ, they should be massacred. Especially this one guy called GhostThruster. He's a really giant douche. What were his parents thinking?

He's not as bad as that asshole Tleno, you know...

Well now actually, if this would happen, I would contact Ralle, find out what happened, then wait for him to restore the website back...

Pffft, good riddance. This website is a shithole. And the users with + 50 rep, christ, they should be massacred. Especially this one guy called GhostThruster. He's a really giant douche. What were his parents thinking?

He's not as bad as that asshole Tleno, you know...

You guys are forgetting indomitable1319! He's a total asshole AND a spawn of evil. God.

I'd move to WC3.C; I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.