• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vantes.png

I joined a custom game lobby and saw this guy. Quite unbelieveable.
What do you think about it? Is it possible?

Level 20
Big deal. One of my friends has the hybrid reaver icon.

Not like it's hard to get into diamond teams. You either need to have good friends or have extreme patience to deal with mass void ray and mutalisk until you get to diamond presumably.

Level 40
It took me 2 weeks to finish all missions on brutal, with over 400MB of saved games. But it is possible. The thing that helped me the most was that I opened the campaigner maps in the Galaxy Editor, that way you can get an idea where every thing is and how it works.
I did it overnight right after release day (well, I did the alternate story paths later). As long as your mechanics are decent it's easy.

Level 9
I did them all on brutal, my problem was trying to get achievements for some. I kept losing until I stopped attempting to be perfect, at which point it was a cake run (with liberal saving going on).

Level 22
I'm not in a hurry to do them. Because there are lots of boring custom maps that I never play, I do the campaign and other challenges when I dont ladder. First mission I had to replay cause only Raynor survived and I needed those marines you get, and the no life regeneration made up for the lack of Unit Handicap that I wanted to lower. And 2nd mission I had to make 80 marines and 40 medics to make sure I wont lose unlike when attacking in small groups. All on Brutal ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.