• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poll for a School Project

DC or Marvel?

• DC

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Marvel

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
As a comic book fan, this is going to be tricky. I actually enjoy both the big two, when I was young I enjoy listening/reading comic book stories about Superman (the day he went crazy, he died, etc.) and Batman (bane broke his back, some robin sidekicks dies), and at the same time I used to watch the X-Men and Spiderman animated series.

The only differences I could point out is mainly how they build up story arcs to one another, without hating a specific hero/character. Its for the casual to be like that. But I don't know, and I don't care. Comics is good for the read.

As for the Poll, I chose to pick Marvel its because I'm currently in volume in one of their timelines as of now, I still don't have a copy of the current DC comics or probably will just stick with the vintages.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

For me it is clearly Marvel, they have hotter superheroes ( in the movies and so on..)

Level 15
Well, this is quite to choose. When I think back about these 2 franchies. I compare their ideas. Basiccally, I always watched Marvel moves more than DC ones but I reliase that Marvel had lose its quality of heroism in their movies. They are like manufacturing movies in a factory. Meanwhile, DC has released only a few movies and I personnaly like the man of steel. It shows out all the ideas and somewhat out of the ordinary side.

Conclusion:

Marvel: 45
DC: 55

Status
Not open for further replies.