• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pointing System for Map Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
ok, christmas vacation is on and i got 3 weeks to online for 20 hours a day i can spend some of my time reviewing maps via points like (terrain 20 points, Units 20 points etc..) but still doesn't have one yet now maybe you could help me create some criteria on each map i review?..

here's what i have in mind so far, feel free to suggest, add or remove some..

-Terrain:25 pts
---Place of Doodads: 10 pts
---Tileset: 5 pts
---Creativity: 10 pts

-Heroes:25 pts
---Balance: 8 pts
---Model/Icon used: 5 pts
---Skills/Abilities/Spells: 7 pts
---Voice or Sound of the hero: 2 pts
---Name and Title: 3pts

-Units: 25 pts
---Place of units: 10 pts
---Units: 10 pts
---Model for units: 5 pts

-The Game: 25 pts
---Sound: 5 pts
---Gameplay: 10 pts
---Quest/Objectives/Goal: 10 pts

-Other
---Loading Screen: 5 pts
---No Lags or Freeze: 5 pts
---Credits Given: 5 pts
---Minimap: 5 pts
---Descriptio: 5 pts

Overall Total: 125 Points

0-40 FAIL MAP
40-65 Lacking
65-75 Bad
75-85 Average
85-95 Good
95-110 Recommended
110-120 Highly Recommended
120-125 Director's Cut

Request:
Can anyone make me a 150x150 image with hive's boarder with the text "DarkHorse08 says: this map is Recommended" inside it thank you..

P.S: I'm not really sure that i posted this thread in off-topic but meh,

Level 37
If you are experienced enough you can just make one big text about the map. Tell it's good and bad sides and in the end give a point from 1 to 5. It's actually easy if you just have good english and you know what to write.

The points are of course other way to express, it's easier for people who aren't that good with english and don't write good review texts. Just remember to not make the points too complicated and accurate.

Always, fun/enjoyment => quality like Xarwin said. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.