• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
To not waste both yours and mine time, I will skip to the important part immediately: I need spells for my current project, the Icecrown Wars v1.6b, with that type so I can edit their values easily.

Manuel calls upon a greater good, making him gain a bonus to hit points for 10 seconds. Before the Repercussion expires, Manuel is healed for 5% of his maximum health.

Level 1: +120 hit points.
Level 2: +170 hit points.
Level 3: +230 hit points.
Level 4: +270 hit points.
Level 5: +340 hit points.

Cooldown: 30, 28, 26, 24, 22
Mana Cost: 125
Allyah dispatches a target enemy unit's soul, dealing damage over time and negating some of unit's armor and damage reduction whenever it takes damage from her - it can go bellow zero. Lasts for 10 seconds.

Level 1: 20% negated, 60 damage.
Level 2: 40% negated, 90 damage.
Level 3: 60% negated, 120 damage.
Level 4: 80% negated, 150 damage.
Level 5: 100% negated, 180 damage.

Cooldown: 25, 23, 21, 19, 17
Mana Cost: 80, 95, 110, 125, 140
Allyah's knowledge of arcane and universal goes to a higher level, when she can cast Punitive Negation with more durable and powerful effects. Additionaly, her mana pool is increased. This spell will go on cooldown whenever the Punitive Negation is triggered.

Level 1: +10% negated, +50 mana pool.
Level 2: +15% negated, +90 mana pool.
Level 3: +20% negated, +130 mana pool.
Level 4: +25% negated, +170 mana pool.
Level 5: +30% negated, +210 mana pool.

Cooldown: 40, 35, 30, 25, 20
Dyrael envenoms an arrow with crippling poison and shoots it towards target point. Any enemy unit touched by poisonous arrow will suffer movement speed loss and will take damage over time. The arrow goes for 800 range. Lasts for 7 seconds.

Level 1: 10 dps, 10% slow.
Level 2: 20 dps, 15% slow.
Level 3: 30 dps, 20% slow.
Level 4: 40 dps, 25% slow.
Level 5: 50 dps, 30% slow.

Cooldown: 14

Last edited:
Level 11
Okay here's one then.

Repercussion

Base the ability on Avatar or anyother ability that you can get + hit points from.

Here's the trigger:

• Repercussion
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Repercussion
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Unit = (Casting unit)
      • Wait 9.90 seconds
      • Unit - Set life of Temp_Unit to ((Percentage life of Temp_Unit) + 5.00)%
Done :) hope this helps.

BTW: if you want him the get the hp after when the buff is gone then set the wait to 10.10 or something like that.

Level 11
Can't you use Metamorphosis ?

Edit: I can do Atonement Arrow too. Just wait some mins :)

EDIT 2: NOTE: This spell only works when your unit (ranged) has more or the same Range and Aquisition range. ( I saw that when the spell was made -.-) Just tell me if you want another one the same but the arrow is a dummy. Well here's the map anyway. And you said that if the buff is already on while shooting another arrow it will take some extra dmg. Well I made a trigger for that so it wont have delay between the main dmg and the extra dmg but i kinda failed on that. You mb can fix it. Its very easy just change the wait. 1000 = longer wait and 100 = almost no wait at all. But as i said if you want me to do it with dummy unit as the arrow that will do the shooting range better. So your hero don't have to get the same shooting range as the spell.

Attachments

• Spell.w3x
    19.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Level 11
Okay i can't change max hp via triggers so i can't do the first one. But i can do the second one. Just to be 100% sure. So when the arrow hits the target and if the target already has the buff on it will loose some extra hp right?

Level 7
I just have a question about the spells.
#1 Atonement arrow go through units to go hit the enemies or it throw infront and hit the first enemies in his way?
#2 You want your spells to be MUI? (MUI mean that more than one unit can cast in same time whitout any bug)

Level 7
I'll try to make your spells today.

No need for MUI, because there is no refresh cools in my map.

Well if two hero have same spell it could bug.

Edit: How many level your spell need to support?
How many damage for atonements arrow?
Any model request?
Any Icons request?

edit2: atonement arrow is like storm bolt whit a different model, and it does reduce armor instead of stunning?

Last edited:
Level 30
Well if two hero have same spell it could bug.
There is only one that kind of custom spell that is wore by one hero.

How many level your spell need to support?
How many damage for atonements arrow?
Any model request?
Any Icons request?

It needs to support 3 levels. Damage of the single Atonement arrow on impact is magical, 180, 290, 400 damage, and if cast again, it structs for additional 75, 100, 125 damage.

Level 30
The Night Ranger performs a long distance shot at single target, dealing magical damage, reducing target's armor by 2 for 15 seconds and placing the Atonement buff upon it. If the Atonement Arrow is cast upon a target with an Atonement buff, bonus damage will occur upon impact.

Level 1: 180 base damage, +75 damage per cast.
Level 2: 290 base damage, +100 damage per cast.
Level 3: 400 base damage, +125 damage per cast.

Cooldown: 10, 9, 8
Mana Cost: Not needed here. (150, 200, 250)

Level 11
So i tested this once and it worked. But im too tired to see small wrong. its better if you take a look at it. And if you find something you want me to fix or if you wonder something. You know the guy youre going to ask ;)

Attachments

• Spell.w3x
    20.3 KB · Views: 44
Level 30
Sentinel Scout
Manuel sends a magical owl towards targeted point to fly down to the straight path, for up to 2500 range. If the Sentinel Scout encounters an enemy hero, it will attach to it and provide True Sight for 20 seconds. When the Sentinel Scout's duration expires, it will stun target for 3 seconds.

Level 1: 200 movement per second.
Level 2: 250 movement per second.
Level 3: 300 movement per second.
Level 4: 350 movement per second.
Level 5: 400 movement per second.

Cooldown: 60, 54, 48, 42, 36
Mana Cost: Not needed here. (125)

HINT: Sentinel Scout is invisible to enemies. It will attach to enemies when they come 300 range of her, and she will perform a nice flying animation towards them.

Status
Not open for further replies.