• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Playable Team no. 6

New Playable Team?

• Sekhmet

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Amphibians

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Outsiders

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm still not sure what to do for the last playable race yet, although I have a few ideas. I figured I'd take some input from the glorious people at the Hive by using a poll here.

If you want another please specify on this thread.

The Sekhmet would involve chaotic priests and golems. (Sekhmet was the the Egyptian goddess of war)

Amphibians are self explanatory, they'd be using creatures that dwell both underwater and on ground such as turtles lizards or some murloc-based creature.

Or Outsiders which would be demonic or 'alien' creatures, clearly a more evil team than the others.

I'd prefer do the Sekhmet but lets see how this works out.

(For the techtrees of the other non-locked team see http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32200)

Level 9
I vote Sehkmet, the others have been done before and not very well most of the time. Im also all for magic and like the idea of 'choatic priests' and they also seem to have some Lore behind them so IMO they're your best bet,
Good luck and keep up the good work!

Level 7
other how about the Controlis they could be wraith mages that are experts at mind controlling other units and animating dead to do their fighting it would be a new twist where you can only make spell casters and have to rely on suprising other players and steal their units then escaping. it would be a good race for advanced players

Status
Not open for further replies.