• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Planetary Warfare V.0.32a BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fight with three different races and three different gametypes on a variety of maps with up to four players.

The playable races are:

The Alliance of Free Systems - easiest race to play (most completed)

The Empire of Humanity - harder race to play

The Coalition of Alien Races - hardest race to play (least completed)

And the gametypes are:

Normal - combination of team and FFA games, depends on map

Survival - fight with up to four players against wave after wave of imperial forces while simultaneously trying to destroy their teleport pads (impossible alone, or is it?)

Infection - fight against an unidentified race that infests people (actually their not unidentified their just !CLASSIFIED!)

Important gameplay mechanics which I only include here because new people either ignore the in-game tips or just want to know how the map is like before actually trying it:

Limited buildings and specific base places - each base structure increases you maximum build limit by five and buildings can only be placed on specific pads (except in one map)

Income - you get income by building one of two resource structures

The alien coalition - relies on special units in order for their air units to be of any real use

Credits can be found in-game

Keywords:
Planetary, Warfare, empire, human, alien,
Contents

Planetary Warfare V.0.32a BETA (Map)

Reviews
16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Category abuse and the map doesn't seem to be finished, correct me if I'm wrong, Rejected.

M

16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Category abuse and the map doesn't seem to be finished, correct me if I'm wrong, Rejected.