• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Pirate's Age Orpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Pirate's Age Orpg is a rpg with one piece theme.

- 3 Playable kinds
you can choose the kind or gender of your character.
(blueman, man, woman and maybe deadman)

- 6 playable main class
you can choose between 6 class of combat for your character with unique skills each one.
(swordsman, ranger, archer, fighter, assassin, soldier)

- many second class
your character can have a second class, that is a suport class for the crew.
(medic, archaeologist, navigator, musician, cooker, engineer)

-devil fruits
devil fruits give to who eats it, incredible powers to the character, like use fire, ice or animal aspects.
(some of devil fruits soil soil fruit, blaze blaze fruit, nest nest fruit and many others to be discovered)

-unique and well done terrain

-unique and lot of skills
(11 class, 11 second class, 11 devil fruit)

-unique story line
(there is a history in the game, with lot of quests to be maked)

-save/load system

-lot of equipment with attachment
(every class use a kind of equipment)

-lot of bosses confront

-lot of dungeons
(unique dungeons with lots of fun)

-crew system
(-A player that buy a ship can start a crew with other players.
-Players that accept to be part of the crew can enter together in dungeon's, events and do quests or participate into the forum's tournament.
-Every game the Crew resets but the capitain's ship not so if someone buy the ship to be the capitain he always can be the capitain and restart the crew.
-A capitain can join another capitain crew to do dungeon's or quests or just to make a party.
-a crew have a max of 5 nakamas [players] in each crew
-there is a max of 2 crews in each game
-as a crew you will have to take care of other's
-that make players to play more together
-get a unique crew to fight others
-be a family and conquer the seas)

-ship battle system
(-It works like a clan battle system to see each clan ( crew ) is the strongest
-2 different crews can fight each other for fun or for tournaments, rank and other things.
-its a max of 5v5 pvp
-the rank will be in the forum (the crew need to be part of the forum, show the score of battle and the print of the victory) so it can win the tournaments)

-custom ship
(-you can choose between 9 colours of ships
-you have many options of flags to customize even more your ship)

-online tournaments
(-there will be a forum for this game and in this forum will have online tournaments
-the prizes will be reputation, unique items, unique ships and other things
-to participate of the tourmanent you need to be part of a crew
-you can be part of more than 1 crew
-the rank will be decided by battle seas (that need screenshot of the battle victory and score so do the gameplay)

-bounty rank system
(-the much you're knowed between the seas
-take a print and bring to the forum your reputation between the seas and show your power)

-battle sea system
(the crews can battle with each other to know who's the best in a battle sea with their ships, invade each other ship to steal things)

-enemy pirate's system
(-not only the player's want to be pirates so becarefull you may find npcs that want to conquer the sea's)

-marine system
(-becarefull the marine is behind you!
-with higher reputation, highers marines come at you!)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

People who want to help me or give ideas and other stuffs can talk to me at skype galactcus1
or pm me at hotmail [email protected]

Attachments

• floresta.jpg
    floresta.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 755
  • ilhadatavernanegra.jpg
    ilhadatavernanegra.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 1,097
  • viladoinicio.jpg
    viladoinicio.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 1,526
  • viladoinicio2.jpg
    viladoinicio2.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 703
  • viladoshomensazuis.jpg
    viladoshomensazuis.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 1,195
  • ilhadoshomenssapos.jpg
    ilhadoshomenssapos.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 688
  • ilhadoshomensazuis3.jpg
    ilhadoshomensazuis3.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 1,167
  • ilhadoshomensazuis4.jpg
    ilhadoshomensazuis4.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 1,200
  • ingame1.jpg
    ingame1.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 1,316
  • ingame2.jpg
    ingame2.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 1,332
  • ingame3.jpg
    ingame3.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 1,335
  • customships.jpg
    customships.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 1,274
  • ingameblacktaver.jpg
    ingameblacktaver.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 566
  • bandits1.jpg
    bandits1.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 385
  • black1.jpg
    black1.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 383
  • blue1.jpg
    blue1.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 409
  • blue2.jpg
    blue2.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 423
  • blue3.jpg
    blue3.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 382
  • dg1.jpg
    dg1.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 400
  • dg2.jpg
    dg2.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 388
  • dg3.jpg
    dg3.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 378
  • dg4.jpg
    dg4.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Level 10
Not bad. You could rename the 'Unknown Island' to Savage Isle.

Good luck!

-in this place "unknow island" will have many island that people really dont know... this one is called "frogman's island" will be many more islands like this one...

-add some ingame screenshots take a look!!

-also thank you people for the replys... i wait you like and help with project...
i will really need some help...

Last edited:

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Crew system looks really intresting will be looking out for this.
Suggestion can't you use a different palm tree for the black tavern terrain, current one doesn't fitt so well?

Level 10
Crew system looks really intresting will be looking out for this.
Suggestion can't you use a different palm tree for the black tavern terrain, current one doesn't fitt so well?

i will improve that terrain... its just a beta terrain to show my idea...
i want to try to gather people to help me! :D
but the terrain of course will change, thank you for your idea hehe ^^

Level 10
thank you a lot people for the replys, i will try my best for you all ^^ ...

Good idea however will it really be like a pirate experience?

I can help you if you need it for some systems.

By real pirate experience I mean battles on your ship on the sea, not some far-off corner like every map has done so far. I have already made systems for that and was working on a sea warfare map myself. =)

sure thank you for your assistance, of course i will need lot of helps with systems...

People who want to help me add me at skype galactcus1
or pm me at hotmail [email protected]

Level 10
i foget to post about the custom ships and flags!! now there is a new print about it!

i was thinking, like anyone here i will play my map and create a crew... the people who help me with the map i mean help me with the editor and other stuffs will be part of my crew if they want!!! hahaha :D

Level 17
people who want to help with the map please contact me... i need help T.T

the chances are rather low that you will find someone who does all the triggering stuff for you, considering the systems that you have planned for your project. it will consume a lot of time to code this content. i would really like to help you but i'm very busy with my own stuff :/
as i always told you, if you need a system or any advices i can help you a bit.
also, there are lots of systems/spells out there that you could just import into your map (like Code Gen for the Save/Load system)

Level 10
the chances are rather low that you will find someone who does all the triggering stuff for you, considering the systems that you have planned for your project. it will consume a lot of time to code this content. i would really like to help you but i'm very busy with my own stuff :/
as i always told you, if you need a system or any advices i can help you a bit.
also, there are lots of systems/spells out there that you could just import into your map (like Code Gen for the Save/Load system)

i know that but the help i need is like on spells, balance and items. some things like that of course i will need help with codes and systems but i will try to make it on my own but thanks a lot gimli i know i can count on you and yes i will need help with systems ^^

i know that but the help i need is like on spells, balance and items. some things like that of course i will need help with codes and systems but i will try to make it on my own but thanks a lot gimli i know i can count on you and yes i will need help with systems ^^

I did offer my help as well you know.

Level 10
Anything besides idea's,terrain,models,textures.

sure... so i will ask you something.
well actually i need some hats for attachments to villager male and that fits the villager woman, like:
-all this ones
http://myanimeshelf.com/upload/dynamic/2013-03/23/kayassine12968997134.jpeg
-marine cap (one piece)
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/...font-Navy-Hat-Cosplay-Baseball-font-b-Cap.jpg
-luffy hat
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/145/622/440/440622145_620.jpg
-bartolomeo
http://media.archonia.com/images/samples/06/97/110697_s0.jpg
-trafalgar
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDYwMA==/z/7L0AAOxy~g5RyAi5/$T2eC16N,!zEE9s3!Wo7UBRy!i4uHjg~~60_35.JPG
-mihawk
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8LGmq9N3Ylk/TxMxzuzyCjI/AAAAAAAAIaw/5X9oxcXsPWk/s400/Drakul_Mihawk.png

Last edited:
Level 10
Well if you got all the other roles filled then never mind.
Though you did say you'll need help with triggers/systems, which is where I want to help.

sure, i will need help with triggers too, actually i will need some system like attibute or pet system.
i want that in the attribute system :
Str gives %damage with critical and attack power.
Agi gives %chance to evade attacks, attack speed and move speed.
Int gives %chance to get a critical and magical power.
Health gives life points and life regen.
Energy gives mana points and mana regen.

Armor defensive points.
Magical armor defensive points.

the damage formula will be ((ap - d)+(mp-md)).
could you implement that system for me?

Level 10
Yeah, will need more explanation on the damage formula, maybe provide an example with a better explanation. I understood everything else.

i think about armor penetration too
so the damage will be like that

physical damage is the normal attacks damage and some physical skills like swordsman, ranger, soldier, thief and fighter skills.
damage is the normal attack damage from the unit + the damage from the weapon it have.
physical armor is the normal armor the unit have more armor from equip.
total Physical damage = damage - ((physical armor - str/2)>=1)

Magical damage is damage from magical skills like elemental skills and some second class.
skill damage is the damage the skill deal (it could be triggered or from object editor).
magical resist is the resist to magic its based on equip and skills bonus and
are separated to elementals like that Fire resist, water resist, dark resist...
total Magical damage = skill damage (element X) - ((magical resist(element x) - Int/2)>=1)

chance to get critical is 5+(agi/5)%+(items and skills%)
critical power is 1.25+(Str/75)%
chance to block is 5+(int/5)%+(items and skills%)
block power is 5+str

str wont give HP and HP regen, health will.
int wont give MP and MP regen, energy will.
agi will give attack and move speed, wont give armor.

all the stats from the hero can learn is
STR / AGI / INT / HEALTH / ENERGY

Level 10
now there will be 5 kinds = human male / human female / blueman / bluewoman / skeleton

and a total of 22 fruits of power

i will post a screen of the new kinds soon!
the terrain of kamush island, murloc's eye island, greenleaf island and blacktavern is all very close to be done
:D
(need someone to help me to trigger skills for the main class)

=) glad to help, hope to see a beta soon. Exciting genre and map concept.

By the way... My apologies for the long wait, I am not very fast and usually easily distracted and/or busy in real life however I am able to make anything. =P

Self-proclaimed one of the best. My goal is to have the biggest ego here, now back onto topic. Will there be an improvement in the boat system? Not basic wc3 naval movement right? Let me know if you need help or anything. I'll try to be faster then last time. =)

Level 10
well dat-c3 i was thinking about a boat system... but i dont know yet what to do... need to be a system that can be used with the crew system and can make some cool boats fights!
if you have some ideas would be cool!
but for now i need to think the skills, their effects and interactions if someone want to help me! :D

Level 10
Level 10
Want to see this project finished , good luck !

thank you ^^

hey someone is modeler?? i need some tails wings or any attachment for the villager male that can be used as a "transformation" into a animal... example
here in hive there is cat tails... so for "pus pus fruit - cat fruit" i will use the cat tail attachment when the caster uses a "feline form buff"
so i need bear, wolf, bird, insect, boar, turtle, snake, monkey tails...
(and for bird i want some bird wings attachments too)

that model is the best one... because it have flag attachment and can be team collored... maybe someone can put a cannon at this model something like that or maybe a attachment point ^^

Dat-C3 you like to make skills? :D

It already has cannons on the side, 3 on one side and 2 on other so 5 different attack animations.

Sure I can make skills for you as long as you describe and explain them for me.

I also just completed what I was making for you which is a ship system I hope you'll like. I will continue to tinker around with it... Trying to find values I like. Also making a dock system.

Level 10
Wow, the terrain looks awesome and very promising. I've tried many ORPGs and I have to say that they can look as good as fuck they never caught me if the game starts too slowly. The worst thing is if you start as some basic class and have to read through thousand quest descriptions "to start the way of the XY", then what is horror is when you start with no abilities and the only thing you can do to kill an enemy is attacking and in wc3 that means right-click and get a coffee. So if possible I could imagine a pirate scenario that before you enter the first town you and your comrads survived a devastating storm on sea and now they have to fight their way through the jungle until they find civilization. What I want to say is "action from the beginning and bringing this addiction for Item hunting early into the game" is very important.

Level 10
well dat-c3 i was thinking about a boat system... but i dont know yet what to do... need to be a system that can be used with the crew system and can make some cool boats fights!
if you have some ideas would be cool!
but for now i need to think the skills, their effects and interactions if someone want to help me! :D

You could just reserve some boat against boat areas at the corners of the map. Two boats meet but the battles will take place there.

Level 10
i think ship battles would be something great! and Dat-C3 i dont have any idea for the ship battles be free to think about them! surprise me hehe

about your idea of the storm Zunariel... i was thinking about something like "a monster attacked you in the sea... making you to get lost and to forget who you are... now you need to find a way to find your past and what is the monster that attacked you"...
something like that... so you will need to get clues, fight boss, do quests... train your char to become stronger so in the end you can finally deal with the monster...

Level 10
We really don't need more help except for textures/skins/pictures and maybe unique/new models, there's over 1000 resources publicly on this site just for mapmakers. Sure we can find ways to do stuff however the entire community can help though. =) Like testing, idea's... etc. . .

this is just what i mean... i was trying to get animal's tails models... but no one at hive gave a fuck... here is the post:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/tails-i-need-attachment-tails-260519/

the idea is : animals fruit give the caster animal aspects... but i dont like the idea to have a fail transmormation into animal and lose your equips and other stuffs so in the place of a new role model... the base model will get some new attachment when use the "transformation"...
i think that would be a cool way to still have a transformation but dont lose the customization of your char!

for example... the pirate have puss puss fruit and use the skill "cat form" he get an cat tail and IF i find someone make, an cat ear!

Level 17
but no one at hive gave a fuck
you cannot expect that someone spends his free time for something like that. i mean, a tail needs an animation, otherwise it looks ugly i think, which makes the whole thing time consuming. i'd really like to help you with the project, but i already told you that i have no time until february :/

Status
Not open for further replies.