• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azshara ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Azshara ORPG
Presented By: Luminarium and Beam (Currently)

Setting/Theme:
Azshara ORPG is basically set in a tropical sea, where lie many islands undiscovered. The game starts at the Village in the center of the map. As you go further in to the sea, it turns much more dangerous. It will have a huge area reserved for sunken ships, caves, and other dungeons. We will also be focusing highly on Quests and Items.

Playable Race/Classes:
Game will offer many classes, 2-3 races including the Naga, Murlock/Mur'Gul. We will be needing some custom models from here, and of course will be crediting the makers.

Unique Features: We do have some unique features already, but you can always give us cool ideas if you have something that would totally fit in this type of map! Just give me PM.

Additional Info:
We will be adding screenshots and other information about the game, ALSO, you can already PM me about recruitment, we have not decided whet ever we are going to be needing more people tho.

More Info Soon!
~Crew.

Level 6
:DD Cereal Box !! Me and my mate (Beam) were just thinking about ORPG-maps that we havent seen yet. Came up with the idea to make a map like this! Everybody loves a tropical ocean landscape anyway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.