• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A race idea for INT-based race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
It would be on Azshara ORPG, a map project about servants of Azshara which means Nagas, Murlocks and stuff.. The thing is, we have the Naga, which are the STR-heros, we have the Murlock/Mur'Gul, which are the AGI-heros, we need the INT-heros, it needs to be a race. Our current is the Ancients, which are Spirits/Ghosts, but im not sure about that.

-It would need to fit the theme of the map.

Level 7
hmm i think the arrangement should be like this :

Naga - Intelligence Race
Murlock - Agility Race
Ancients - Strenght Race

but if you wanna keep your idea, here is a suggestion for the intelligence race :

Water Elementals - Intelligence Race

can't think of more now, will post later if something comes in my head.

Level 15
Stormreaver Survivors - memebers of Stormreaver Clan, which followed Gul'dan to find the Tomb of Sargeras and were decimated by the demons. However many memebers still survive, scattered and farsaken on the Broken Islands. Stromreaver Clan consisted mainly of necrolytes, necromancers and warlocks, so they would serve as a fiitting INT race

Level 6
Okay cool stuff. I've also thought about the Water Elementals, about stormreavers, i think its a good idea, but im not sure if its fair since they couldn't swim/walk on water, unlike the other races.

Level 15
They can use boats =)))
or they can use their magic, they were powerful warlocks =)

or smth like 'Summon Boat' spell - creates a boat with capacity for 1 unit, which will despawn when the hero disembarks

Level 7
or you can even somehow make a stormreavers who cast a powerful spell that turned him to half water elmental! :D

Level 6
stormreavers would be cool. then they can swim in the water by being turned into sludge monsters or the forgotten one.

Level 15
they are warlocks, they have nothing to do with old gods
it was Twilight's Hammer that messed (and messes) with Old Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.