• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pirate Shark

Pirate Shark
Specialized in piracy those sharks humanoid attack merchant ships not only for their goods but to eat them aswell in violent frenzy.
They are brutal and stupid and could be considered as "sea gnoll".
They inherited shark property and can detect eletrical signal of their prey (Truesight).

Model info :
Damage point: 0.550
Cast point: 0.300
Walk/Run Animation speed : 300
Attask sound : metal heavy slice
Unit soundset : Seagiant
Scaling value : 0.75

Update
-Improved animation
-no more eyes particle

Keywords:
Creep, Shark, Pirate
Contents

Pirate Shark (Model)

Reviews
17:27, 8th Feb 2009 BlinkBoy: Approved, the model not only works fine, but is QUITE amazing. It proves how original you can be by using game textures some own meshes and some custom animations. 5/5. Note to the moderator who modified: leave your...
Level 4
Nice model. Reminds me of the old Street Sharks cartoon I used to watch on Saturday mornings as a kid. Might find'em on Wikipedia or YouTube if you dont know what I'm talking about, but nice work on the model. 5/5

Level 6
Played your latest campaign Callahan – I loved this character, though I wish you'd released the chomp missile art you used for his line attack. That was a pretty awesome move. Great work.

Level 4
LOLOL this is sweet, but the whole pirate these is just fucking stupid in my opinion just because i like big denomic things ya know? stuff that looks epic when put to a 4 scale size er whatever is big enuf lols :D maybe like if it had illidains blades er someting 4/5 gj

Level 2
Hmmm. This is really very good work. 5/5 and all that animations. And very good size only about 60kb great ^^

Level 3
Great model!!! Great size too
But if I have to say the sword looks a bit awkward
a cutlass or maybe even a hand axe would be more fitting I think