• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Erm..

173034-albums2710-picture25679.png

The half-grown mustache does not fit in.

In a hilarious way.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Honestly, would YOU waste your time shaving every single day?

If I'm not saving my beard, I shave once or twice a day, yes. Why not? It's not like spending 5 extra minutes on the bathroom in the morning will ruin your schedule for the day completely.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Argh, what's with everyone taking cabs to school. I always took the bike.

I tried to connect it trough the AUX port, but the problem is that there is only "line in" and there is not much to do about that :/ Anyway it works nice on the stereo and I'll keep it there :)

Also I'm planning to make a layout for speakers in the car trunk, it's going to be so awesome i just need save some money to buy speakers, wood(for the case) and "fake" leather to cover up the box. :D

This is the plan
trunk.png

Yeah! Photos :D

Level 35
Also I'm planning to make a layout for speakers in the car trunk, it's going to be so awesome i just need save some money to buy speakers, wood(for the case) and "fake" leather to cover up the box. :D

Couldn't you just use some random wood (drift wood or similar). Doubt you'll need to buy the wood, but definitely the speakers of course.

Oh god xD this will end in anyway but good, ofc, TRD will love it but I'm just sayin' :p

hmm, If I had anything to take photos with I would but I can't atm, the firs thting I'd probably take a picture of was my kitteh which looks exactly like TRD's cat mainly cos they are the same species, then the garden which is rediculously overgrown and then a few of the 'experimental' stuff I made but most of it blew up so all it'd really be is alot of burnt metal :p

Level 22
Oh shit, snow beast! Runnnn! :D

But admit it, it does look like a zombie-cat :p

No wai D:
Iz epic kitteh of doom!
Actually she is really nice. Haven't scratched me in a year (and she's only 1 year now :D) and she seldom bites. She doesn't have many bite toys so I sometimes give her my hand so she can bite a bit ^^
She likes to scratched on the stomach and she often falls asleep when I have her on my lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.