• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] Now bounty2 captured his castle back. It looked like the game predicted the recapture xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now bounty2 captured his castle back. It looked like the game predicted the recapture xD. But see now here! The castle at the right is a fortress although it is not visible from here. Also notice I own 4 castles (none at underground). But as you can see, I have 4 castles, 2 of them being fortress. Where the hell has the second fortress disappeared?

Attachments

• 7746.jpg
    7746.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 69
Level 8
yea. wish I had the game. anyone know any downloadable versions? also, wow thats alot of gold...

Level 35
HoMM4 does work on XP, it might just be your computer, Pranha89.
The game itself is a complete turn-around of the series, so if you're looking for a sequel that stays true to HoMM3, you're not missing out on much. However, if you treat it as a game outside of the entire series, it is great. For a while. Then it gets boring :p

I see you like Tazar of the Fortress, as do I :p
I recently tried Tazar out for the tactical reason of Advanced Armorer on the first level :p
It ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.