• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pictionary 2018 v1.03

CanFight Presents

Pictionary 2018

Map Info:
The game is devided into rounds, for every round a new player is choosen to be the drawer. The drawer chooses a something to draw. While the drawer creates the master piece the other players job is to guess whatever is being drawn. As time passes they get more and more hints in form of the length of the word and later parts of the word.

If someone would guess the correct word both the drawer and the guesser gains a point. The first person to reach 10 points wins the game (can be changed by the host).

Features:
24 Player Support
A bunch of tools to make it easier for you to draw
Use the mouse to draw!

Important Notes
This map only works with version 1.29 and later of warcraft 3.

Screenshots

PictionaryScreenShot.png

Contents

Pictionary 2018 v1.03 (Map)

Pictionary 2018 v1.03 12p (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Well, only the line tool works and you can only use the clear button to erase lines. Free draw too does not work. Awaiting Update until this works or things are clarified. Also, give credits to the people/companies whose icons and resources you've...
deepstrasz
Well credit the sources of those two. Approved.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Well, only the line tool works and you can only use the clear button to erase lines. Free draw too does not work.

Awaiting Update until this works or things are clarified.
Also, give credits to the people/companies whose icons and resources you've used belong to.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level 9
Well, only the line tool works and you can only use the clear button to erase lines. Free draw too does not work.

Awaiting Update until this works or things are clarified.
Also, give credits to the people/companies whose icons and resources you've used belong to.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Free draw and right click erasing works perfectly for me!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Free draw and right click erasing works perfectly for me!
Eh we played quite a few games and it does indeed work. Are you sure you read the messages explaining how to draw?
Sorry. I had to write the word first.

The drawing isn't smooth. It depends on how fast you drag the mouse while holding left click. Using the right click to erase will erase more than one square if more are near each other.

Still, the credits list has to be made.