• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pictionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Based on the warcraft 3 map Pictionary by Faith The Panda.
In this map you have to guess out what is the other player drawing.
You get 1 point if somebody finds out your picture and the person who finds it out gets 2 point
You can vote on point limit and painting time limit and you can also set many things on your paint brush.
If you are playing alone, than you have limitless time to make a nice picture!
Now published on EU and NA server!

Video about the map:

edit:
Forgot to mention:
On EU its called: pictionary
On NA its called: paintionary

(also It had critical bug with new style painting, its already fixed on EU)

Last edited:
Level 9
Those are text tags:D if you experienced lag than it was because the mouse tracking...
no i get 8 frames per second on this map, i usually get 50 (but sometimes 30 if it has a ton of units)on other maps, i know for a fact its because of how far out the camera is because i have tested my own maps in the editor.

EDIT: look at the frame counter in the top left

Attachments

• Screenshot2011-01-24 17_46_41.jpg
    Screenshot2011-01-24 17_46_41.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 95
Level 5
no i get 8 frames per second on this map, i usually get 50 (but sometimes 30 if it has a ton of units)on other maps, i know for a fact its because of how far out the camera is because i have tested my own maps in the editor.

EDIT: look at the frame counter in the top left

Lol man, you are hard headed, I made the map, so here is some facts:
The map uses text tags, so by moving the camera closer the less thing you would need to render is the terrain, I have 15fps without mouse tracking I had like 50, I will add in next version that when you switch to old style mouse tracking will be turned off. Also I tested my map and I could have 1000+ text tags without lag and with no mouse tracking.

Level 5
Ohh fuck, you were actually right:D
(I made that part of the map very long time ago, and distance was set to 500:D)

Edit:
new version is out, I had 100 fps instead of 15 fps of the previous one. (also fixed many bugs)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.