• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phun - 2D Physics Sandbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
haha i love this game, only problem is it is so slow on my computer, especially when i play with water. over all this is a great time waster. one of my coworkers at DQ put this on the computer there and we spent the entire shift playing it instead of making cakes and shit like that. dont worry im only 16 and its a part time job, thankfully i didnt work with a manager so we could do basicaly what ever we wanted.

our favorite thing to do was put thousands of litte balls into a container with a little opening then the object shoots up like a rocket, i think there is a youtube video but i dont know what its called.

What is everyone elses favorite thing to create?

oh ya we tried to make a helicopter but before we could get it to work DQ closed down, probably cause no one worked, so if anyone knows how to make it work could you please tell me?

Level 19
redmarine i already designed a machinegun =]

It took me a while to make a flawless shooting mechanism. Although it doesn't look like a machine gun.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Phun1.jpg
    Phun1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Phun2.jpg
    Phun2.jpg