• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pet scaleing and information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i recently tried the necromancer, and ingame there is no way of seeing how the skeleton minions scale.

I think they scale off of Int for dmg and armor, and mabye your level for hp. But having the specific scaleing in the tool tip would be very convinient. Also there is no way to see thier hidden stats, such as arP and resistances.

I have encountered the same problem with the ranger, the servant of nature in this case. As im fairly sure that the servant does not scale off of your int.

and so in general i feel that having the information would be nice.

i atleast have been unable to find the information.

Btw which crit modifier does the melee skeletons use, normal or spell? and do they share your crit chance(asumeing you do not have the skeleton crit tallent)?

Level 9
All pets if i'm not mistaken scale off your total stat based (str+agi+int) and the ArP is based on your own attackpower, (attackpower/2=pet ArP) but alas, I don't know how exactly the pets scale off of your stats, but im 99% sure its based on your total stat base not just your intelligence.

Level 2
I was not saying that i thought ALL summons scaled off your int, but merely that i thought skelies scaled off int.

Anyway scaleing off your combined stats would make sense with what i have observed, so that might be right.

However the post was mostly about making this information readily avaliable to the player, so that i dont have to go to the forum to ask about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.