• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.1k released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun guys.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...857ff0b9dc3a9a8774ce147c6&dateline=1329352564

Changelog:
- new chat command: -savehd now saves your hero code to your hard disc
- Fixed a bug that caused Divine Fist dealing 'hidden' double damage when applying the debuff to the target
- Fixed a bug that made enemies dealing only 1 damage when scoring a critical hit
- Spell damage now varies between +/-10% instead of +/-20%
- New environment system
- Fixed a bug that allowed resetting D3 from the inside
- Summon skeleton and skeleton mage can not be used on hero corpses anymore
- Plane Shift disable duration reduced to 3 seconds
- some other very minor fixes
- Fixed tooltip of Hammer of Wielding
- Fixed a bug that made Sorcerer class to have pet buttons although no pet was summoned
- Servant of Nature is now smaller on high levels
- Changed pet behaviour script to allow Nymph to perform better in healing the group
- Proc effect art now gets removed as soon as you attack without the proc effect being able to be called anymore (i.e. when unequipping an item)
- Nymph now is a permanent pet that replaces the Servant of Nature when summoned
- Stat gain of bards adjusted (less INT, more STR and AGI)
- Servant of Nature, Skeleton and Skeleton Mages now scale by the sum of all Hero Stats instead of hero level
- Dryad and Efreet now scale by hero level

Level 13
Having a fiddle with it now zwieb.

The new terrain looks magnificent zwieb, many compliments to you, vito and whoever else has contributed. Nice stuff coming up for the mountains and d4. The floating island at the top of the d4 area is especially nice ^_^

Enjoying the pet changes, good fun to have some powerful pets in gameplay I'll trial some balancing when I get the chance,

Last edited:
Level 13
The hole in the wall by the ogres allows you to get past those two footmen. No advantage or issue but the hole in the wall should be fixed.

+37 damage + 41 armour skeles
Intense.
If you could give us the values for how stats effect the pets that would be great.
Also why not have the nymph scale with stats as well?

Last edited:
Level 6
Orc skull gives +4 Int, not stated in stats. Human Skull too.

And it seems dmg for skellies = (Str+Agi+Int)/3, and Armor = (Str+Agi+Int)*0.36...

Level 9
Damn, the pets are soo awesome now, I hope theya re how you want them, because wolf has like 66-67 damageon my level 36 Druid and 43 armor. But yea soo much better THANK YOU.

Damn, the pets are soo awesome now, I hope theya re how you want them, because wolf has like 66-67 damageon my level 36 Druid and 43 armor. But yea soo much better THANK YOU.
This is intended, yes, to make up for the low attack speed and constant Q.Qing of ranger archetypes.

As you guys requested it, here's the numbers on the minions:
Stats = Sum of INT, AGI, STR (equal contribution)

Ranger Pet: (upgrades graphics at stat sum of 30, 60, 90, etc.)
HP: 50 + Stats/2 * 6
AP: 5 to 7 + Stats/1.7 - 7
Ar: Stats/2.3 - 6
Cr: 5+(Herolevel+2)/4
Ev: 5+Herolevel/4
ArP: AP/2
Resistances: Herolevel*2, capped at 60

Skeleton:
HP: 100 + Stats/2.9 * 6
AP: 10 + Stats/3
Ar: Stats/2.7)
ArP: AP * 0.6
Cr: 5
Ev: 5
Resistances: Herolevel * 1.5, capped at 60

Skeleton Mage:
HP: 130 + Stats/2.7 * 6
Ar: Stats/2.7)
Cr: 5
Ev: 5
Resistances: Herolevel * 1.5, capped at 60

Nymph:
HP: 135 + HeroLevel*6
AP: 13 + HeroLevel/3
Ar: 25
Resistances: 75

Level 6
If is possible to add different resistances for the pet it maybe would better...
Skelettons could be resist shadow better than fire or such things.

Whats Efreet:vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf:

Level 5
The only thing i dislike is the claw strike, now that it isn't useless the old one would be much better, also as druid has a new pet now i don't see the point in the claw strike to be as it is now.

Some spells are always meant to have a certain synergy. Berserkers usually dont have uses for Shield spells, etc. ... I think theres no problem having skills centered around the pet when you got the possibility to use it but don't want to. Of course, if you unlearn Servant of nature, Claw Strike is useless. When the new 1.2 spells are out, nothing stops you from unlearning Claw Strike too.

Level 5
I'm a hunter and what i meant is that the old (aiming) claw strike is better now because druids won't be using the wolf so there is no point in keeping the skill as it is because hunters don't use remedy (or they shouldn't) and what motivated you to change the skill was that it used to cancel remedy.

Level 13
Zwieb how come you decided to make the Nymph work off level instead of stats?
Also kind of disappointing to see that different stats don't affect different skeleton/mage/wolf 'builds' in a sense. It would be neat if something like that could be implemented in the future, although it's probably pointless. But some str/agil necros with other skills based off stats using daggers, that sounds neat.

Level 9
Why do people hate the new claw strike, its soo much better. Idk how well epople can use hotkeys but I can use mine really well, just X wait a few then w, targeting is not an issue imo. So, yea, I like the new claw strike I think its way better as a auto thing.

Level 5
You choose to either use claw strike or not. You can go for wolf or for nymph and I belive these should be influenced by different stats to make more variety amongst pet keepers.

So if you're going for a nymph, then remove your claw strike since you're never going to use wolf. But don't say that it's useless since - there might be some wolf fans. Honestly, I don't know why people are whining so much if the solution isn't as hard as atomic science.

Zwieb how come you decided to make the Nymph work off level instead of stats?
I thought level based stats are sufficient for the Nymph. The heal scales anyway and the pet isn't meant to deal damage, really. I added the auto attack just because it would look weird, as she is clearly having a spear.

But some str/agil necros with other skills based off stats using daggers, that sounds neat.
That would be extremely weird...

Level 13
I thought level based stats are sufficient for the Nymph. The heal scales anyway and the pet isn't meant to deal damage, really. I added the auto attack just because it would look weird, as she is clearly having a spear.

That would be extremely weird...

It could be a bizarrely shaped staff ):
Fair enough I haven't had a chance to trial the nymph yet. It just seems a lot weaker compared to the other pets, like the mage.

Although it would be weird, it would promote an alternative build for necros, because right now they're sorcs with massive tanks and higher dps. Really I'd think a sorceror would be more experienced in the elemental arts whilst a necromancer would be quick to draw blood from its opponents and use its weaknesses against it, with skeletons and golems etc, all that good shit. Most of my ideals for a necromancer come from Diablo 2 though. Sure you never saw many melee necros but it could be fun if they had a use for daggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.