• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Percentage Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi there!

The problem is very stupid.
In my map I need to create a buff that will give +8%/+12%/+15% armor for 20 minutes.
BUT I don't know how to make a buff that will give Percent armor...

Hero has no base armor and all armor he has is based on agility...btw

any help would be usefull

Level 29
store the amount the buff makes the agi increase into a unit array with unit indexer or a hashtable. ( unit indexer is faster and more efficient)
have a trigger increase when that units agi gets increased by lvl or any other means to reset the buff to the new desired percent.
When buff is lost load the value then remove that much from the unit

Level 11
Well, is able to employ the "Game play Constants" to edit the properties of reducing damage taken. But as I say again, I believe that there is NO skill at Blizzard developed for Warcraft III that increases in percentage (eg drive x has 12 armor and now, your armor skill increased by 7%).
What is skills are capable of increasing the amount of reinforcement in certain points. Unless it is drawn by Triggers, Jass and etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.