• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

people who wnt to learn to fly tutorial

Level 3
Ok so this a tutorial based on whow to fly :ogre_hurrhurr: its simple i will explain it throughly , so if you want to make your unit fly all you got to do is add the crow fom and then delete the crow form to the unit :ogre_haosis: also we must change the units hieght ONLY AFTER ADDING AND REMOVING CROW FORM so the trigger will be like this below

Unit - Add Crow Form to (triggering unit)
Unit - Remove Crow Form from (triggering unit)
Animation - Change (triggering unit) flying height to 400 at 60

this is how your unit will fly!! :ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_haosis::ogre_datass: :vw_sleep: we can also add additional triggers before he fly's to keep it safe:grin: we can also add animation to it to look real so the trigger should be like this

Unit - Make (Triggering unit) Invulnerable
animation - play (triggering unit) stand channel animation

after your OWN TRIGGERS (own triggers means that you can add your triggers after doing this also remember we can also set varialbles before or triggers be we do this) you should make every thing normal we should also wait atleast 1 second to make everything normal ( BUT REMEMBER YOU DONT HAVE TO REDO EVERY THING YOU DID AFTER DOING ABOVE YOU CAN ADD ADDITIONAL TRIGGERS IF YOU WANT AFTER DO WHAT IS ABOVE ) so it will be like this ( you also can edit many things in the triggers)

SO THIS IS OUR FINAL TRIGGER BUT ONCE MORE I REMEMBER YOU THAT YOU CAN ADD ADDITIONAL TRIGGERS BEFORE YOU START THIS AND ALSO YOU CAN CHANGE THE DEFAULT FLYING HIEGHT ANYTIME :)

Unit - Make (Triggering unit) Invulnerable
animation - play (triggering unit) stand channel animation
wait 1 seconds
Unit - Make (Triggering unit) vulnerable
Animation - Change (Triggering unit) flying height to (Default flying height of (Triggering unit)) at 60.00
Animation - Remove the stand channel animation tag to (Triggering unit)
Animation - Change (Triggering unit) flying height to (Current flying height of (Triggering unit)) at 60.00

i hope my info helped anyways happy flying :ogre_haosis:

Last edited: