• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding Fly Height to Any Unit

Level 11
I maded he go forword when he casts :D

I have great New! I maded a spell and Triggers that maded him go Forword And ignore Clifs and objects, It works Just like a jump /leap spell, But it have wait time in it, So you can't use it in multiplayer games, Well, Works in your map! :D

The map size is so big becose if the panda Interface xD

And i whana thank orcfan32 for the Great Triggering that finnly makes him fly up >:)

Attachments

• Jump.w3x
    2.9 MB · Views: 100
Level 2
The point of the original post is moreso the fly trick than the actual spell. As far as I can tell from reading, the actual spell is quite unsatisfactory, however the thing I learned from this is the fly trick which is really very interesting. In conclusion, no need to bother the topic starter with requests to change how the spell works, just make your own spell, and use the fly trick to accomplish it.

Just my two cents.

Level 2
Yeah, that's totally cool. I'm not directing the post at you; just as a message to people who might post in the future with requests such as a few others in the topic currently.