• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Penance

Another model i was inspired to do.It is powerful priest's discipline ability.It has relatively small file size(2 kb).If you use it in your map,give me credit.
Enjoy!

EDIT:Fixed translation issue.

Keywords:
priest,penance,holy,discipline
Contents

Penance (Model)

Reviews
15:49, 9th May 2010 General Frank: Fit the reference. Approved.

M

15:49, 9th May 2010
General Frank:

Fit the reference. Approved.

Level 10
It looks fantastic. I've been looking for a glittery missile/effect for a while and this one is perfect. =)

Edit: Tested it in game. It looks great, but there's some kind of bug making a star sometime show up just above the missile for a split second. Anyone else who has the same problem?

Level 3
Well this spell is nice but penance spins around to the target can u pls somehow do that i cant do that but i have an idea maybe if u can use this Abilities\Weapons\DragonHawkMissile\DragonHawkMissile.mdl to combine it with this.
This ability is already in u WorldEditor :)