• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Path of the Damned Remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
After Shadow Falls i will start working on a campaign called Path of the Damned Remastered.

I will take the origenal campaign and add lots of stuff,this includes

-terrain changes
-new custom items
-Custom models,skins,icons and spells
-New bosses,creatures,battles,dungeons and enemies
-changed unit and building prices
-many new units and abilities
-harder bosses
-larger areas
-many new quest
-many improvements to heroes
-and more!

So what do you guys think of this?

Level 21
The mission where Sylvannas dies will be one the most changed maps.Safe to say,it will be a slaughter.Much more elven defences,stronger sunwell guardians,larger battles, harder quest,much more powerfuller Sylvannas boss battle,more elven bases,many creeps,more resources and different terrain

I love that chapter, please, pretty please, don't remove the ability to access Elven Buildings in that chapter, better, add the same to other chapters.

Anyway, time for me to stop with the childish acting of mine. I really awaits your Remastered version of Path of the Damned, I hope you did the same for Undead TFT Campaign.

Last edited:
Campaigns used Game Cache to keep data across level (heroes mainly). I suggest to create a different cache name than the one used by ROC. Though I don't think it's necessary.

Anyway, so there will be boss battles and special events then?
I also hope for new troops, especially the elves since they lack actual combat arsenal and the undead themselves, to add more joy.

Level 22
New heroes and new spells; really big and eye-catching, nerve wracking, eye candy-ish spells.

Level 21
@Daffa.There will be many new troops for both sides,especially the elves because ill make them a full race with many technologies,buildings,heroes etc

@Mythic.There will be new heroes but trust me,once i'm done improving the original you wouldn't want a new hero

@Chobibo.there will be many really big and eye-catching, nerve wracking, eye candy-ish spells but not too many since it can cause lag

Level 21
The scourge were worthless pawns.Sargares still raged about it for a long time.It got so annoying.One of the many reasons i killed the bastard
But you gave me a idea...What if..the player gets to choose if he plays as the scourge or..nah that will never work

Level 6
Exactly.I'm adding a LOT of new stuff but i don't want to mess up major lore
Who cares??

There are plenty of custom Warcraft lore campaigns, why not make one ???

What if the High Elves repel the Scourge? That would be cool ! No one said that it`s bye bye Scourge or Legion.A group of Nathrezim can still get their hands on the book and summon Archimonde and have the whole Battle of Hyjal Mount....with High Elves in it to save their savage brothers, the Night Elves.

You can also have a the Kingdom of Lordaeron survive in what is now Eastern Plaguelands with it`s capital at Tyr's Hand.

So many possibilities. :)

Level 6
Imagination is really the only limit here, people stick WAY too much with wc3 or wow lore to base their stories upon.

Dare to create your own lore people.
Exactly my point !

I would like to see a campaign series who retells the whole story as the author thinks it could/should have happened.

Level 21
Sorry,but this is just a remastered version of the original campaign.It will follow war 3 lore
I'm working on another campaign aswell though and it will be entirely custom.Not related to War 3 lore in any way

Level 6
Have any questions?

I don't think so... I already read all the comments.

However, I do have one request:

please, pretty please, don't remove the ability to access Elven Buildings in that chapter, better, add the same to other chapters.
=>Chapter where Sylvannas dies

When I play that chapter, sometimes I like to destroy the undead base and play the rest of it only with the elves... :grin:

I don't think so... I already read all the comments.

However, I do have one request:

=>Chapter where Sylvannas dies

When I play that chapter, sometimes I like to destroy the undead base and play the rest of it only with the elves... :grin:

As would I.

Don't forget the hero spam :D

Status
Not open for further replies.