• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Return of the Damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Currently I've been working on an old campaign, currently called Return of the Damned (name suggestions are open, this one is kind of lame).

It takes place in Warcraft lore, after Cataclysm and the defeat of the Scourge. A once powerful archlich of the Scourge, Deathchill, works to reconstruct the legions of the damned to it's glory. But, he must get help in order to achieve his goals.

The campaign itself will be around ~10 maps. It will consist of it's own unique techtree which will be reminiscent of the old undead one, but will have many new and different units and upgrades.

Currently I'm doing all the triggering, terraining, cinematics etc. I don't really need help, though it is a bit hard, and if anyone would like to help on the campaign I'd be happy to let you.

Sorry I can't give much more info out, the campaign is still on it's first level, in terraining stages.

If you have any questions/ideas/whatever, feel free to post them.

Level 9
Deathchill and Lich ( King )
Went to the town
And killed some stupid humans
Lich King fell down ( w/ Arthas )
And Broke his crown
And Deathchill ditched him after
Then the Scourge went to Deathchill
To claim him as their leader
With your help, and Deathchill's head
You'll rule this dominate the world after
( Sing this w/ the beat of Jack and Jill )

--
Haha, after reading that this what pop-ups to my mind, now sing this!

Title Suggestions :
The Resurrection of the Damned
The Frozen Scourge ( What? They were supposed to be dead, and Death Chill is the name of the leader so... )
Finding the Unholy Glory
Scourge's Last Stand
Revenge of the Fallen ( Ok, that's a bit too Transformer-ish )
----
Subscribed and good luck to your map!

-DA FIST-

Last edited:
Level 34
ogre_hurrhurr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.