• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well people I just wanted to let you know that I've decided to make the campaign I started on two years ago, which was destroyed by my brother :p as seen here:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/sound-music-art-290/still-need-voice-actors-51570/#post480439

I've not started yet, with mapping, but I have started my research, and this is what I have so far:

My campaign will be called: Battle for the Plaguelands

It will be set in the Eastern and Western Plagueland as seen in WoW.

Factions:

These factions will be of importance for the campaign:

The Redeemded Brotherhood (A small pocket of Human Resistance in the Plaguelands)
The Argent Dawn
The Scarlet Crusade
The Scourge

I'll post a picture sometime later, kind of like a ''teaser'' or something. But I hope I will be able to finish this one (Damn I got a good idea just when school starts again :()

The story line involses Elaine the Lightbringer (which is Uther's Daughter that I made up) who seeks to eradicate the scourge and rebuild Lordearon to its former glory. During the unending battle against the scourge Elaine finds factions that could help her against the scourge. After the rejection of the Scarlet Crusade, the Argent Dawn welcomes them at Lights Hope Chapel where Argent Leader Maxwell Tyrosus aids Elaine in pushing the scourge back.

/sigh that was a lot of typing xD
So please tell me what you think of it so far (mainly the storyline 'cause I don't have anything else :p)

Level 12
Sounds like a neat little story of simple design and construction.

Simple stories are best sometimes.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.