• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Battle for Icecrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Fuck. I just wrote a message for 30 minutes and then my firefox crashes.
anyways

THE BATTLE FOR ICECROWN

The Battle for Icecrown is all about microing your heroes and building your forts. The game is like Strife In The Plaguelands, and Battle For Middle Earth.
The game is heavily influenced by 2happy4u's Strife in the Plaguelands.

The game does not try to mimic World of Warcraft, I'm mostly getting some info from World of Warcraft. Geography, leaders etc etc.

THE GAME IS NOT LOYAL TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT LORE OR GEOGRAPHY.

The game will include five factions, The Scourge, The Argent Crusade (incl. Ebon Blade), The Alliance, The Horde, and the Scarlet Onslaught.

There will also be events, such as the Onslaught going demon.

The game is also in very early stage. I've only done a small part of the map and some editor work.

Here are some screenshots.
Keep in mind that:
- Large areas in the keep are WIP, I think they stand out
- The game is supposed to be lightweight, it's going for bnet
- The Undead base is just shaping up, it lacks all the details

barrikaadit.jpg

linnaa.jpg

sisatilaa.jpg

ulkomuuri.jpg

undeadbase.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.