• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battle for Icecrown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So... I'm giving another map a-go in reviving, I don't really know if any of you have heard of "War in the Plaguelands" but it's based off the same concept of that map. All I'm really looking for is someone to slowly update parts of the map at a time with each update that we do. It's all solely based on the Icecrown battle and Icecrown zone in Northrend. I would gladly provide details and more in some PM's if you'd be interested in updating the terrain. The map is currently in Alpha and in the current state, I'm updating some of the triggers. I figure I'm going to do a series of maps if anyone's interested. It'll be along the same gameplay... except maybe a Quel'thalas map that would play differently. It'll all be Risk/Strategy/Spawn-based maps though.

For the curious:
This is the original post when it was first released and etc.
[Strategy / Risk] - Battle for Icecrown
Annnnd this is the current state of "War in the Plaguelands" if anyone hasn't seen it.
WiP [Reborn] Release 1.51 - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Status
Not open for further replies.