• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Battle for Middle Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Active (going very slowly though :( )

Description:
The Battle for Middle Earth is a Warcraft III Campaign based of the Lord of the Rings series. It will have some storyline from the book and some from the movie. It will have many different types of missions from Tower Defences, Aeon of Strife, RPG, and many more. The missions at the moment are:
  • Flight of the Ring (Prologue, Cinematic)
  • Journey in the Dark
  • Amon Hen
  • March of the Ents
  • Helms Deep
  • Ambush in Ithilien
  • Osgiliath
  • Minas Tirith
  • Cirith Ungol
  • The Black Gate Opens
  • The End of the Third Age (Epilouge, Cinematic)
  • Credits
The Battle for Middle Earth will feature many lord of the Rings music tracks, sounds, ect. There will be many custom models, skins and icons.

|Website|
|Forum|

Download:
The Battle for Middle Earth Preview
|Download|
The Battle for Middle Earth Demo
|Download|

Author:
Bob27

Level 24
I no but not a campaign. Theres about 10 different Battle for Middle Earth maps and 8/10 of them are just cheap people trying to make the Battle for Middle Earth. Although Battle for Middle Earth has been taken for a name I used this name as it was probably the best name for the campaign. And btw i'll change the website links to my new site.

Level 24
well that games ok, just unbalanced and so on. I've dled the demo for the 2nd one though and it seems alot better :D But who knows where I would be if it was not for that game. I've used pictures, icons, music, sounds and I am also i'm trying to export the models from that game into gmax, which I have done already. Now I just need to find an exporter that actualy works.

Status
Not open for further replies.