• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Particles to specific animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
My model is above the grid, elevated very high if you import it in a modelling program. When I create a particle (using the Magos tutorial), it stays much below the model, that is on the level of the grid. I am newb with particles and I will say what I want, steps how to do it using Magos Editor will be much of help.

My model has 3 meshes, Stand and Death animation and is elevated highly above the grid. I want to make it all in flames only for its falling Death animation. It can be a single fire particle or 2 that are scaled, so that they cover the main body and some other parts. Where should I create the Particle Emitter 2 and how to make that? Also the particles to be on the model, not below it. I tried translation there are some (0{0:0:0)) smth like that and when I change the second 0 that must be Y axis, nothing happens. I don't know which war3 textures are best to do fire and what colors, so you can say that too. Full way to do it = thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.