• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Overwatch forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
While I personally hold no interest at all for the upcoming Overwatch game, I think that it
would be a mistake not to create a new forum for it.
If I'm still up to date, the Hive Workshop aims to become the offical Blizzard fan forum.
In order to accomplish this, the Hive has to support Blizzard's newest creations to avoid
being outdated.

Also, possible future players of Overwatch might be more attracted by the Hive
if Overwatch had its own forum instead of being cooped in a collection of several
different games.

Reactions: pyf
If I'm still up to date, the Hive Workshop aims to become the offical Blizzard fan forum.

It's more of a modding site than a fan site, no?

Most people here are working on projects and or releasing resources and asking modding questions.

I guess it doesn't really matter but I have a feeling it will be a dead forum.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
While I personally hold no interest at all for the upcoming Overwatch game, I think that it
would be a mistake not to create a new forum for it.
In order to accomplish this, the Hive has to support Blizzard's newest creations to avoid
being outdated.

Also, possible future players of Overwatch might be more attracted by the Hive
if Overwatch had its own forum instead of being cooped in a collection of several
different games.

I 100% agree.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Perhaps we should consider a forum for Other Blizzard Games and have a mergefest.
Could be an idea provided all existing forums become sub-forums. But merging them? What Meatmuffin said:
Would be too much of a clusterfuck if you ask me, even if the forums are not that active.

(...)
I guess it doesn't really matter but I have a feeling it will be a dead forum.
To me it's all or nothing: either we actively support the game and do more than just creating a forum, or we'd be better off with just 1 or 2 threads for it. I agree that the Hive already has too many semi-dead forums and the sight feels gloomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.