• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Debating whether to get Overwatch this Holiday Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Well then! The Overwatch forum has just popped up. Dandy work @Archian

Okay, for the Holidays, it's either a guitar or Overwatch for me. Or, it'd be that one of my family members could receive Overwatch for the holidays, and my brother seems to be thinkin about Overwatch as well. So reasons for him too.

It'd be for PS4. As you can tell by my username, I probably played some FPS and still play some. Right now the only FPS I'm playing is Battlefield 1.

Anyhow, convince me, convince me not whether to get it this holiday season!

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Guitar gets you pussy, OW doesn't turn you into a mass murderer.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
That's actually tough. My first instinct was "Answer: Yes (Overwatch)". But then I saw that your brother might get... And also that it was a choice, that or a guitar. And I'm a big believer in self-improvement/learning skills/music...

So assuming your brother does get it & assuming he lives near enough to let you visit & play with regularity, I'd say get the guitar. It's a longer-term investment; really, what is Yet Another FPS Game gonna do for you? Learning an instrument can be incredibly fulfilling. Budget should also be a thing (if you can afford either get the more expensive one first; it's easier to save up for the cheaper thing later)... But yeah.

Then again, if any of those things falls through (no bro, guitar = lame, price = same, etc), just get Overwatch. It's hecka cool.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
555.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.