• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Overlooking Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear is my new terrain i spent much time on this.It's called Overlooking Kingdom...

Attachments

• Dream.jpg
    Dream.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Dream1.jpg
    Dream1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 299
Level 34
Not bad. Your still improving quickly.

The overlooking shot is cool, but I find the doodads used for the city do not match. In the second one, it looks like a bunch of archers. You didn't really make a building at all.

Level 34
Ooo, just noticed the background mountains. I would take a page out of Voids book. Put those mountains waaayy back and make the fog cover them so you see no detail. They will look larger, and will improve your terrain.

Level 6
Looks good, but theres something I don't like about it, but I can't quite name it. But it does look like it was inspired by Oblivions Imperial city.

Level 7
The second screen does somehow remind me of Oblivion. Anyway, I think you should use a light environmental fog instead of the ground fog.

Level 4
The first one kind of looks like 2 terrains in one, I would get a closer camera angle, add a fog and maybe remove some of the doodads? The second one is much better.

Level 25
First terrain is actually not that bad. I mean, it has its flaws, but I don't feel like pointing them out right this moment. The first terrain reminds me of an old cartoon I used to watch... don't remember its title though.

~Craka_J

Level 9
The angle used in the first one is real nice, but bringing the fog forward will help it greatly as said before. And despite the arches that others don't like, I think they work as a 'building sculpture' hybrid sort of tunnel that may exist in a city entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.