• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orpg Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Requiem's Of Aion

Yeah, yea its another orpg

What we are looking for.
A Jasser(Serious One)
beta testers
others etc. If theres a job you think you can do ill let you in.

This Orpg will be made by the teams ideas and we will collaborate them together to make this game unique then any other Orpg out there. The classes will be Unique, the items will be unique, the abilities will be unique etc. The storyline? we will make the storyline for the game of each region describing the past history of the area you are in. If there are any questions feel free to ask.

Current Team
Liklers
Multigod
Naitsirk
Trolman

Beta Testers
Craphter
Nurga
Troynl
TheHunterKiller
GOT

Last edited:
Level 4
Maybe after the terrain is done or you can make the items in an object editor and then we can move it to the map that is terrained. But we still need more team members to make it official

Level 4
Unsure at the moment but theres going to be plenty of things im thinking of adding to this game to make it more better. do you want to start the terrain?

Level 4
Yeah ive started the map a little so ill send you the map when your done. You can edit the tileset if you want too

Level 18
Oh ok send it if you need any ideas.

{EDIT}
[email protected] but tell me when you send the map cuz i like chek my email evry 4 monts D: oh and thell me what i need to do

{EDIT}
ok so this is what i've come up with

Attachments

• Terrain.JPG
    Terrain.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Alright Multigod you can be one of the Spell Makers

naitsirk, what kind of item system?

Craphter, Ok

Trolman, ive made a little map layout that i think may be good, it only probably will take half of the map with 5 areas and 2 villages. im going to terrain it and then the team will figure out what we do next

Level 3
I dont think ill have the time to make the items man i have things i need to do

Level 4
Not a problem Azul, do what you gotta do

{EDIT}
Looking for a pro jasser and maybe someone who can make custom interface

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
Well chek my map Wizard City.That time i was bored and didn't have anything to do so I said to my self,I'm gonna make a mele map with difrent terren and creeps in all the players start locations (not like blizzards).

Level 10
na Never mind it.... It's a pritty simple one:) like if u pick up this item it sets that u can't pick up same Item-Class before u Drop it.... :) but it's a pritty simple Item system:) i'll show you a Trigger

• Only1Weapon1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Acquires an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TrigUnitPosition = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-class of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Artifact
          • Only1Weapon[1] Equal to False
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Only1Weapon[1] = True
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • Only1Weapon[1] Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Trigger - Turn off Avable 2 pick up after Drop1 <gen>
              • Item - Move (Item being manipulated) to TrigUnitPosition
              • Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the text: You Can Only Wield ...
              • Wait 0.05 seconds
              • Trigger - Turn on Avable 2 pick up after Drop1 <gen>
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Only1Weapon[1] Equal to False
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set Only1Weapon[1] = True
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TrigUnitPosition)
Yeah... That's the thing when u pick it up:) have another trigger for the time when u Drop it...:)

Ohh and yeah u'll need to have like weapons in F.Eks Artifact and Gloves and stuff like that in other's so that's why it's so easy:) simple right?

Level 4
Oh that kind of item trigger, thats pretty simple.

Do you know how to make a huge inventory system?

Level 4
msunny, What kind of systems can you do?

Multigod, Soon

Adiktuz&Trolman, the team will be deciding it with the terrain we do and characters etc. Once i get the team together we'll come up with it

Naitsirk, I can probably help you with it if you want

Level 2
i can do pretty much anything with Gui and Jass(just to know i dont know vJass)
if you still have doubts assign me a system a spell or something and i will have it ready as soon as possible

Level 4
Hmm,

Make a inventory system that has slots of Head,necklace,shoulder,chest,belt,arms,hands,legs,feet,2 rings.

Level 2
i got really busy now but you will have in the next 10 hours in the worst case scenario

Level 10
Ok i can start:p

Story:
In the land of Gillead lies a powerfull sorce that no one ever woud imagne. No one in the land knows about this mystic power but they all have speciall powers for some reason. The most powerfull one is the King Nortrom, but he has been missing for 2 years now. His evil brother in that time has taken advatage of this and attacked the land. Now the People has Called out for help. And YOU must reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.