• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

orchuntress_IronRaven

A skin i did for B&B

but it didnt get in.

well... 100 % freehand

path: Textures\IronRaven.blp

Keywords:
Orc Huntress, Warden, Orc chica
Contents

orchuntress_IronRaven (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Great orc skin for the Warden, just great

M

THE_END: Great orc skin for the Warden, just great

Level 5
its a good skin (well at least thats what i think) only the mouth needs a little work i think u may have given a little to much defenition to the wrinkels on (in this case) the top left lip for the rest... very nice skin o and sai.... an anatomicly correct skin?.....for an orc female (in this case):?

Level 2
maby turn the wings into dragons wings instead of bird wings..anyways 5/5 how it is..I dont even notice the wings that much.

Level 16
Orcish conversions again? I like the skins but this skill could be implemented one something else. The problem is the physiology between them. Orcs have tusks and broaders skulls while NE have thinner skulls. You need a modeler to do that, and like someone else said, make something like dragon or battered wings

Level 22
Eusira you are looking too deep into this. You can only do so much with skins. If this were a model, then it would be a different story.

I think this skin looks great...especially in game. But I kind of agree that the wings get in the way and look a bit out of placve for an orc. In my OPINION I think you should alpha them out.
-VGsatomi

Level 8
I don't mind the wings, they look cool. Besides, maybe this isn't your normal Orc, a wild forest orc or sumthing. And maybe Orc women have different features, such as no tusks or more slender faces. You never know since its not like they have ever been featured by Blizz. I dont skin or model so i dont rate.

Level 16
Who said I didn't like it? I love it, but those are just technicalities that would be nice if solved, yet nonetheless it's already great. It already looks nice in the screeny, and I'm not importing it simply because no matter what, skins never work for me.
I would give it 4.9/5 or 5/5 because those suggestions are like extra credit

Level 3
This is a great skin. I think her facial features are just fine too. THe wings of course, something needs to be done about them. And her hair could be gray, which would make her look like an older orc woman.

But yeah, this skin is great.

Level 5
This skin is pretty great :D The wings don't match her orcish feat. though. And the fuzzy wuzzy stuff on her boots are great :D
But Female Orcs do have Tusks, but smaller ones. :)

I like using skins but the only problem is if that i use one, i cant use it's original one :(