• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc vs Human WarCraft II Edition

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
Orc vs Human WarCraft II Edition mod v1.00

Map Type: Hero Defense
Players: 5vs5

Original map by: Drak_Thul
WarCraft II Editied mod by: Zuligan
Help team: Only Sparks =)

The Tides of Darkness have arrived finally to the coasts of Lordaeron to destroy any civilizations made by Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves, and the Elves.
You can side with the strategical Alliance or to the fearsome Horde (Orcs, Trolls, Ogres, Undead)

The game mechanics are still the same with Zuligan's Orcs and Humans, but with heroes, units, buildings, and spells based from WarCraft II.Your main objective is to destroy the enemies Castle/Fortress before they destroy yours.
Enjoy!! ^^

99408698.png

25380774.png

23777710.png

87630769.png

34121608.png

22983417.png

50944195.png

90969701.png

55312609.png

99971790.png

It is a kind of BETA, so, tell me the bugs, or ideas =)
Download link:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/133801/

Keywords:
warcraft, 2, two, ii, hero, defense, orc, vs, human, edition, mod, zuligan
Contents

Orc vs Human WarCraft II Edition (Map)

Reviews
16:40, 12th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
from the ss, it look like the map are not in english. map got to be english to be acceptable

and do you even have the author permission to edit it?

Is a map in Spaniard, by that I did it I that am Argentinian, that is my language.
I could not give with the creator of OvsH, but this map is totally modified, it is another map, and there is a lot of maps like this in HiveWorkShop, edited to base of DOTA or AOS.
Anyway, thanks for tell me, am nee in all this of the forum.

Level 5
Isn't this violating the hive rules? It is mandatory for your map to be in English so your map can be approved. The map looks very appealing and nicely done. I like the customized skins and models. But I'm rating this a [2/5] for not being in English :thumbs_down: I'll translate what I just typed in Spanish if that makes it easier for you to understand

Es obligatorio que el mapa este en Inglés para que su mapa pueda ser aprobado. El mapa se ve muy atractivo y muy bien hecho. Me gusta la piel personalizado y modelos. Pero yo le doy una calificación de este 2 / 5 y no van acceptar tu mapa hasta que lo pongas en Inglés.

Level 3
Isn't this violating the hive rules? It is mandatory for your map to be in English so your map can be approved. The map looks very appealing and nicely done. I like the customized skins and models. But I'm rating this a [2/5] for not being in English :thumbs_down: I'll translate what I just typed in Spanish if that makes it easier for you to understand

You have Reason, surely will erase me the post. Thabks for tell me, registered me does little and is the first post that do, I am new.
I do not go to translate all the map by that there was me a lot work to translate it of inlgés to Spanish and now say me that I have to translate it of Spanish to English X(
Are many in the community WarCraft hispano and play all the maps in English, but no all know English. Some editors devote to translate whole maps and go up them to forums.
Well, expect that they can test the equal map, you will enjoy it.
(In any moment erase me the post! Or_Or, thats a pity =/.)

Level 6
[rainbow]This map has massive amounts of leaks...even if it was in English, it would be probably be rejected for that alone. Or maybe for the fact that this map gives no credits for models but has 30+ imports...
[/rainbow]

Last edited:
Level 31
Is a map in Spaniard, by that I did it I that am Argentinian, that is my language.
I could not give with the creator of OvsH, but this map is totally modified, it is another map, and there is a lot of maps like this in HiveWorkShop, edited to base of DOTA or AOS.
Anyway, thanks for tell me, am nee in all this of the forum.

95% of those map that are edited without permission are rejected. Thus that are approve are due to the fact they're are upload to the database before the existences of map moderation team.

Level 4
This map is idiotic and very retarded (as is the guy who created it)! I hate people who post maps in other language than English and I think that you all diserve to die in a painfull death :)
Anyway 1/5