• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Orc vs Human WarCraft II Edition mod v2.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Orc vs Human WarCraft II Edition mod v2.00

Map Type: Hero Defense
Players: 5vs5

Original map by: Drak_Thul
WarCraft II Editied mod by: Zuligan
Help team: Only Sparks =)

The Tides of Darkness have arrived finally to the coasts of Lordaeron to destroy any civilizations made by Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves, and the Elves.
You can side with the strategical Alliance or to the fearsome Horde (Orcs, Trolls, Ogres, Undead)

The game mechanics are still the same with Zuligan's Orcs and Humans, but with heroes, units, buildings, and spells based from WarCraft II.Your main objective is to destroy the enemies Castle/Fortress before they destroy yours.
Enjoy!! ^^

Changes in this vercion: More balanced, correction of bugs, estetic, camera..

99408698.png

25380774.png

99971790.png

88297503.png

80007478.png

25533102.png

38087356.png

78491415.png

94140134.png

It is a kind of BETA, so, tell me the bugs, or ideas =)
Download link:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/134152/

Level 9
Umm... where is the english language that is a MUST? Otherwise the spells are way too simple, I only played the dwarf but he had no triggered abilities from what I saw.

Level 3
Umm... where is the english language that is a MUST? Otherwise the spells are way too simple, I only played the dwarf but he had no triggered abilities from what I saw.

You have reason, Is a map in Spaniard, by that I did it I that am Argentinian, that is my language. Some abilities are triggered and others not.
Just the dwarf is very default, I like his defaults abilities for this model.

Level 9
Even if your native language isn't english, if you're gonna submit a map here it's gotta be in english. Everyone who has signed up here speaks english, except maybe for a few asian people (I have no idea what they're doing here).

Level 3
ENGLISH:

Alright... it's not a bad AoS at all. But I have a question: What is Kurdran doing without Sky'ree? :(

Another thing: Kurdran can summon a Gnomish flying machine.

Question: What for? I can't make the machine move through the minimap so the only way to move him is by clicking on the screen, which only moves when the hero moves. So how is the flying machine supposed to explore beyond the camera? It can't.

Also, quite a few creeps shoot out their projectiles too late or too early according to their animations. Try changing their shoot point.

And BTW, PLEASE tell me where you got that Turalyon model, I've been looking all over the place for one.

ESPAÑOL:

Este AoS no está nada mal. ¿Pero qué está haciendo Kurdran sin Sky'ree? :(

¿Y para qué necesita una máquina voladora Gnoma? No puede irse más lejos que el héroe porque la cámara se lo impide.

También me di cuenta que bastantes creeps disparan sus proyectiles muy tarde o muy temprano según sus animaciones. Cámbiales el punto de animación en el Editor de Objetos.

Y por cierto, POR FAVOR dime dónde conseguiste ese modelo de Turalyon. He estado buscando uno en todas partes.

Level 3
ENGLISH:

Alright... it's not a bad AoS at all. But I have a question: What is Kurdran doing without Sky'ree? :(

Question: What for? I can't make the machine move through the minimap so the only way to move him is by clicking on the screen, which only moves when the hero moves. So how is the flying machine supposed to explore beyond the camera? It can't.

Also, quite a few creeps shoot out their projectiles too late or too early according to their animations. Try changing their shoot point.

And BTW, PLEASE tell me where you got that Turalyon model, I've been looking all over the place for one.

ESPAÑOL:

¿Y para qué necesita una máquina voladora Gnoma? No puede irse más lejos que el héroe porque la cámara se lo impide.

También me di cuenta que bastantes creeps disparan sus proyectiles muy tarde o muy temprano según sus animaciones. Cámbiales el punto de animación en el Editor de Objetos.

Y por cierto, POR FAVOR dime dónde conseguiste ese modelo de Turalyon. He estado buscando uno en todas partes.

First, forgive me for answering so late, it is that I have with a few problems..
Kurdran is without his Sky'ree as well as Gul'Dan without his mount or uther without his mount (they had mount in WC the II).
Only I decided that like that it should be.
Here the model of Turalyon from jigrael:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/retributer-48178/?prev=search=paladin&d=list&r=20

Very well made, it walks exelente.

Now I am going to do a thread of the new version of the map (v3), in that you can chose 6 news heroes, as Ner'Zhul (in his form killer whale), King Terenas, Aegwynn, Proudmoore, Ogrim Doomhammer, killgrog deadeye..
And news articles.
I commit an outrage!! =D

Level 3
ENGLISH:

ESPAÑOL:

Hey! here is the finally version map:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ion-v3-01-finally-version-169181/#post1605717
(In this version naw you can play with others 6 new epic Heroes like King Terenas, Ner´Zhul (in his orc form), Ogrim Doomhamer, Aegwynn, etc..

And the Gnomish flying machine naw can move free for all the map, the feature of this unit is to detect other invisible units.

Status
Not open for further replies.