• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Orc vs Human WarCraft II Edition mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Orc vs Human WarCraft II Edition mod v1.00

Map Type: Hero Defense
Players: 5vs5

Original map by: Drak_Thul
WarCraft II Editied mod by: Zuligan
Help team: Only Sparks =)

The Tides of Darkness have arrived finally to the coasts of Lordaeron to destroy any civilizations made by Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves, and the Elves.
You can side with the strategical Alliance or to the fearsome Horde (Orcs, Trolls, Ogres, Undead)

The game mechanics are still the same with Zuligan's Orcs and Humans, but with heroes, units, buildings, and spells based from WarCraft II.Your main objective is to destroy the enemies Castle/Fortress before they destroy yours.
Enjoy!! ^^

99408698.png

25380774.png

23777710.png

87630769.png

34121608.png

22983417.png

50944195.png

90969701.png

55312609.png

99971790.png

It is a kind of BETA, so, tell me the bugs, or ideas =)
Download link:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/133471/

Last edited:
Cool, I see my ogre model there :p
Too bad it is Spanish.

The tides of the darkness have arrivado finally to the coasts of Lordaeron to destroy all Human civilization, Elf, Gnome and Dwarf.
¿They will Be able to the Heroes of the Alliance heave one see more against the fearsome Horde of Orcs, Trolls, Ogres, Goblins and UnDead?

It should be like this:

The Tides of Darkness have arrived finally to the coasts of Lordaeron to destroy any civilizations made by Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves, and the Elves.
You can side with the strategical Alliance or to the fearsome Horde.

Is the same system of game that the Orc vs Human but with heroes, unities, buildings and spells of the WarCraft II.
Objetive? Destroy the castle enemy before they destroy yours.
Enjoy!! ^^

The game mechanics are still the same with Zuligan's Orcs and Humans, but with heroes, units, buildings, and spells based from WarCraft II.
Your main objective is to destroy the enemies Castle/Fortress before they destroy yours.

Enjoy! ^_^

-------------------------------------------

Also those screenshots are big, hid them under
the screenshots here
Tags.

Level 3
Cool, I see my ogre model there :p
Too bad it is Spanish.

It should be like this:

You can side with the strategical Alliance or to the fearsome Horde.

The game mechanics are still the same with Zuligan's Orcs and Humans, but with heroes, units, buildings, and spells based from WarCraft II.
Your main objective is to destroy the enemies Castle/Fortress before they destroy yours.

Enjoy! ^_^

-------------------------------------------

Also those screenshots are big, hid them under
the screenshots here
Tags.

Thank you very much for tell me how do a right post!! I am going to modify the post, forgives me my basic english, I do what I can.
And thank you for the Ogre!! It is very good.
Ah! the map is in Spanish for whom his author (I) speaks this language, I am Argentine =P

Level 3
Orc vs Human WarCraft II Edition mod v1.00

Map Type: Hero Defense
Players: 5vs5

Original map by: Drak_Thul
WarCraft II Editied mod by: Zuligan
Help team: Only Sparks =)

You can side with the strategical Alliance or to the fearsome Horde (Orcs, Trolls, Ogres, Undead)

The game mechanics are still the same with Zuligan's Orcs and Humans, but with heroes, units, buildings, and spells based from WarCraft II.Your main objective is to destroy the enemies Castle/Fortress before they destroy yours.
Enjoy!! ^^

99408698.png

25380774.png

23777710.png

87630769.png

34121608.png

22983417.png

50944195.png

90969701.png

55312609.png

99971790.png

It is a kind of BETA, so, tell me the bugs, or ideas =)
Download link:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/133471/

RELINK!!!:
(The other have errors, that is the original link/map! ^^
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/133801/

Status
Not open for further replies.