• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc - Gladiator

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A long time ago, as I posted my Felorc Behemoth, someone asked for a version for the orcs of Thrall's Horde.
Since the appearance of the armor of the Behemoth was not compatible with the style of the shamanistic Horde warriors for me,
I decided to create a new, own model for it.

I present to you:
The ORCISH GLADIATOR

A gladiator has devoted himself to the mastery of close combat.
This single-minded devotion to weaponry and fighting styles makes him much feared by his enemies who cross him, and close allies to those who manage to befriend him.
A gladiator prides himself on having equal proficiency over every weapon imaginable. Most also strive to become peerless experts in a weapon of their choice.
This chosen weapon weaves and sings in the gladiator's hand, carving a swath through all foes.
Most gladiators come from the ranks of fighters, warriors, or barbarians, who find the discipline and rigors of training a welcome challenge to master.
Other classes require much more work to become a true gladiator.
The intrepid gladiators are among the most highly respected warriors within the Horde.

I made a version with and one without Heroglow.
Previews
Contents

Orc - Gladiator (Model)

Orc - Gladiator (Portrait) (Model)

Orc - Gladiator_Heroglow (Model)

Orc - Gladiator_Heroglow (Portrait) (Model)

Level 21
Yes For the Horde!

And this model is wonderful...

Can be even used for Orgrimmar Guards if needed be as well.

Level 6
Awesome model, i always want to change all the Orc unit to just Orcs, like replace Tauren with this badass orc, but is there any icon suitable for him?

Level 18
Useful addition.

I don't like its stand animation that much, he looks a bit weird.
But eh, that's not on you and in reality it does help to differentiate him from other melee orc units so I'm guessing it's all good all right.

Other than that he's pretty badass.