1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Lo'gosh, Gladiator Champion

Submitted by Symphoneum
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The brutal gladiator Lo'gosh, unsurpassed in martial prowess within the Dire Maul Arena. Found unarmed and near death on the shores of Durotar and enslaved by the orc shaman/gladiator trainer Rehgar Earthfury, he rose through the bloody trials of gladiatorial combat to become a feared and respected warrior. Unbeknownst to anyone, including Lo'gosh, his true identity was Varian Wrynn, King of Stormwind and leader of the Alliance. With the help of fearless battle companions and trusted allies he won back his throne from the vile Onyxia and rescued his son, Anduin. Now he is yours to command as a hero, battle as a boss, or stumble upon as a creep/npc.

This model was created using the Retera Model Studio. All geosets and textures are from Warcraft 3: Reforged. Some textures were edited in GIMP by Symphoneum. Animations are from the Beastmaster neutral hero. Please credit Symphoneum if used in a project. Feel free to use the model as you see fit and have fun!

CHANGELOG:

9/25/2020 - Uploaded BTN and DISBTN Icons.
Added updated main_diffuse that addresses skin tone matching issues.
Previews
Contents

Lo'gosh, Gladiator Champion (Model)

Lo'gosh Portrait (Model)

Lo'gosh Icon (Icon)

1. Dr. Vinsword

Dr. Vinsword

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's great. It's just a nice icon from perfection! ! !

2. Jonathan Edward Amador

Jonathan Edward Amador

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very Nice Only need Lipsync and its Perfect

3. Cleclejossstone

Cleclejossstone

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Could also work as a barbarian/ thief hero. Love it!

4. Symphoneum

Symphoneum

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am definitely going to try, although this model is so custom that a simple texture overlay on an existing icon may be insufficient. Still, I will attempt it because I would like to have an icon. :peasant-ok-hand:

Once I figure out how to do it for my Lich King model this one will be updated too! :peasant-grin:

Yeah, I think it would be an awesome choice for a barbarian! I designed it with that in mind, as well as keeping as lore accurate as possible. Would also be good as a generic gladiator if you wanted to do a hero arena :peasant-cheers-back:

5. Daliox1

Daliox1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey man, you did some awesome job there ! It adds a really good troop to human kind into wc3 reforged :) :ogre_haosis:

6. Dr. Vinsword

Dr. Vinsword

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. Stormvarsel29

Stormvarsel29

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awesome stuff !

8. SebioL

SebioL

Resources:
    Resources:
    What an amazing model, great alternative for thug or barbarian. With some more in the same patterns as this one, based on other animations, we could have a mini-race of barbarians. We could also try to do it from the face to the bust of the Centaur Feminino to produce barbaric women... in models of NE women. (tip)
    The face/hair is perfect, on which human model did you base yourself?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  9. Symphoneum

Symphoneum

Resources:
    Resources:
    The face mesh is the bandit enforcer, the face texture is an edited bandit rogue, and the hair is from Thalissrian Dawnseeker. There are also pieces from Grom and the Blademaster.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020