• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunfury Champion

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
261212-a204e822c418636aad8519acec432743.png
261216-a119a317d3492ef83d9140cd4c8a5fd6.gif

Sunfury Champion is an epic warrior minion card which is from Hearthstone. This picture is designed by Caroline Gariba. credited him/her.

I make this model from this picture, and a few changes (like his eyes color) I hope this model can increase the diversity of blood elf troops units.

I add the mounted version and the footman version of Sunfury Champion, because In my imagination, when the phoenix dies and morph to egg, Sunfury Champion can jump off the phoenix and protect its egg until the phoenix revives without armor and rider. (It is strange when Phoenix revives with the armor and the rider) I think it can be implemented in WarCraftⅢ World Editor.

But it is just my imagination, u can just use it as the normal unit, it has the death animation, rider and Phoenix can die together in this animation.
Previews
Contents

Sunfury Champion mounted (Model)

Sunfury Champion mounted icons (Icon)

Sunfury Champion mounted_portrait (Model)

Sunfury Champion mountless (Model)

Sunfury Champion mountless icons (Icon)

Sunfury Champion mountless_portrait (Model)

Level 5
That looks neat but damn, it doesn't make any sense, according to the lore. It's explicitly said that the Phoenix fire is so intense that it consumes the bird itself, the entire game mechanics of this unit are based on this fact, so, imagine the devastating effects on the poor fool trying to ride such a creature :xxd:.

That looks neat but damn, it doesn't make any sense, according to the lore. It's explicitly said that the Phoenix fire is so intense that it consumes the bird itself, the entire game mechanics of this unit are based on this fact, so, imagine the devastating effects on the poor fool trying to ride such a creature :xxd:.
I'm sure this can be explained. Who, if not an elf, will be able to understand and develop a way to use a fiery bird for their own purposes (or make friends with it and be its companion and partner) and at the same time survive in its vicinity? Is anyone other than an elf capable of this? The high elves or the blood are almost one of the most powerful civilizations on the planet, one protective shield ALREADY made the trolls around the kingdom quickly run back to zul'aman, and the undead Scourge were incinerated and disintegrated into pieces in a matter of seconds (and only the traitor Dark'Khan changed the outcome of the conflict)

Elves, like no one else, are able to understand how not to die riding phoenixes, and at the same time become friends or enslave them (depending on the elf)