• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gladiator Arenas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I'm just remaking chapter 7 of The Chosen Ones. Currently doing Gladiator Arenas. There will be two different Gladiator Arenas; one for duel and one for team matches. Player can of course choose what he's going to play. Everything is full playable.

What do you think about these pictures? Anything to add? Anything to remove? I would like to have some feedback to improve these Gladiator Arenas before I go to next thing. Thanks.

Attachments

• Glad Ar 1.JPG
    Glad Ar 1.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 449
  • Glad Ar 2.JPG
    Glad Ar 2.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 323
  • Glad Ar 3.JPG
    Glad Ar 3.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 294
Level 5
How can you play the first arena though?
It seems that the pillars are big and they would constrain the camera.
Is it a first person camera?
Nice idea with arenas (add dirt in them)

Level 37
Sorry but shouldn't arenas have dirt terrain and not black marble.
Okay, I will add some dirt. Let's see...

How can you play the first arena though?
It seems that the pillars are big and they would constrain the camera.
Is it a first person camera?
Nice idea with arenas (add dirt in them)
If you want to go battle, you must go to talk to a guy who gives you a dialog. You can select from solo battle, small team battle or large teams battle. Characters will be teleported inside. The "audience" is those eyes...

Camera is okay, the pillars are not that big. There are normal camera + first camera system, play can choose so there shouldn't be any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.