• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Campaign Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Can't help but agree with so many others before me, this 2 player campaign has been excellent. Thanks for making the game fun again after so many years of mediocrity!

Your breathing the last few breaths of life into a dying wc3!

Level 19
Warcraft III kinda wouldn't die though... Considering that there's so many stuff that's keeping it (And will keep it) alive for a long time.

So yeah, keep it up!
The Orc Campaign is so gonna be awesome:)

Level 2
Warcraft 3 will die sometime in the coming years since Warcraft 4 is being made (info was leaked at Blizzcon last week!)

Level 1
o c'mon guys :p im just kidding :p the reason ist that i wanted so see some fresh movement in this threat because it was like dead from december :)

Level 2
Hello, guys, long time no "see". Well, I don't know if this bug has already been reported but anyway:

-Everytime I load chapt 5 with my code from chapt 4(insane mode), a damn bug appears, which makes the game suddenly crash some seconds after the cinematics. The funny thing is that it doesn't happen when I play chapt 5 typing -new, in other words, not using my code. And its not a problem from a specific code I suppose, because I have already tried 2 different codes and both resulted the same thing.

Sorry if this bug has already been reported but it still persists in the newest version.

Level 2
Yes, I'm talking about the Orc Campaign. Here is the code: P61g-v6Yg-r48k-2JIQ-LUPz-S2YD-GdNR-xtVh-yQh4-GimD .

If u have a code that works, I would appreciate if u sent it to me just to test it here.

Level 1
erm im kind of new to the 2p campaign maps, so im wondering, the names of maps without links, is it unfinished, removed or smth else?

Status
Not open for further replies.