• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

oO's Every Morning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello and good morning. I just thought i owuld be fun to make a thread where everyone can post their morningm how they slept, any other deails just for fun. how did i do?
I froze, hibernated, i slept very well.
I had a very weird dream which i remember vividly and has some way of making sence.
I'm bored

well, who else (this is for all mornings not just today :D)

Level 6
I saw a white man walking down the street......i tied my TV to the floor. White people steal like crazy :3

Level 9
I saw a white man walking down the street......i tied my TV to the floor. White people steal like crazy :3

I dare you to come to Australia, Sydney and get a loud speaker and yell at the top of your lungs to all the people on the beach.. that white people are all dogs.. then ill wait for the pictures of you afterwards..

And if you dont know what im talking about.. then meh.. ill let another person who does know explain :p..

I'm not racist, i just tell it like it is. I hate white immigrants!!! all they do is come to Canada, GOWAY we don't want you here! go back to america!

And im not american.. im Australian..

And how i slept this morning.. umm.. yes.. its school holidays.. and i had a friend sms me.. then call me.. needless to say we were talking for a little more then an hour.. and i normally sleep in till 10am..

ah well..

Last edited:
Level 6
When white people wear baggy clothing and speak gibberish they're homeless, when black people wear baggy clothing and speak gibberish they're called rappers (No Racism at all here, so please dont acuse me >.> its a saying from Mind of Mencia!)

You people need cigarettes as much as this country needs another C-average president. Plus you look like a human Pez dispencer!

I hope I am reincarnated as a turtleneck... Thank you for getting that joke!

Rap is a bunch of angry men wearing pirate hats on ranting about white people being lazy

Level 9
...what? i..dont get you draco...o.0 explain sir! i demand an answer! :X

lol when do you get me wulf?

what i mean is the words fit for so many different.. er.. sayings.. (e.g. get your head out of your ass)

Status
Not open for further replies.