• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Omg for crying out loud! Naruto?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
In the past few years we have seen some pretty bad spells come and go. But the worst of them all... are Naruto spells... I dont know why people want to bother us and torture us with those bad spells. That is why I, i have decided to make a Naruto spell! And i will not let it be just a 30 min made stupid leaking spell, I will take my time and do it right! No more shitty models, no more shitty spells!...

For this major task i need an idea of a good Naruto spell!

Please post comments as soon as possible.

Best regards: Dynasti

Level 18
I have a wonderful idea: DON'T! Naruto people should be banished from this site. And it doesn't matter how good your spell is, because everything related to Naruto is stupid anyway.

Sorry I have to put it in these terms, but it's not the bad spells that bother us, it's everything related to Naruto.

Level 13
actually there was this 3 way triangular battle map that was made by some chinese guys from singapore that wasn't as bad as some of the other naruto maps...i guess. problem was couldn't read anything...all tooltops and stuff were in chinese but couldn't even see the chinese text.

but anyway it's impossible to make the naruto maps really realistic for naruto. i mean it would really be a pain in the rear to do like gaara's sand. or take lee's speed...no warcraft unit moves that fast. they max out in movement speed way before that.
stuff like ten ten's attacks or perhaps ino's moves might not be so hard.

how's that for an interesting challenge? do ino's special possesion technique. that shouldn't be too hard, and shouldn't require too much graphically, and can add an element that warcraft 3 doesn't really have.
plus i guess you could try to make an ADVANCED version of kage bunshin no jutsu, and by this i mean make the spell exactly like how it is in naruto...instead of just taking mirror image and setting the damage you can do all the aspects of the ability by using triggers and such...that should be difficult but not impossible... as an example naruto's clones all gain experience seperately but after they all dispel they all give their experience to him. of course you'll want to change the exp method in your map obviously. and then when they dispel he feels their expense of effort and energy in addition to their experiences.
you might even want to set up an automatic dispel for the clones when they get hurt which can be turned on and off. lots of special stuff could be added. i suppose. i think naruto is a vastly different fighting scene than warcraft 3, but we do have a powerful editor...you just have to make sure you take the editor in an original direction and put alot of effort into it...or you'll never make it i think...
i think it might be cool to get into a bit of a naruto project...one of my favorite shows, for sure. it would be alot easier to make a naruto map than a pokemon map, that's for sure. still, it would be extremely hard...and obviously some characters you wouldn't be able to add in like lee because it would just be impossible.

Level 22
If you ever have watches/read Naruto, you will know what i mean, when i say that.

In Naruto you use 'Chakra' as Mana, and in this case, using your chakra, to fuse the elements 'Water' and 'Earth' you can make 'Wood'.

Anything that has anything with wood to do, can be made of people using Wood element. But only one person can do that.

Wood can also be things as 'paper'.

Level 13
If you ever have watches/read Naruto, you will know what i mean, when i say that.

In Naruto you use 'Chakra' as Mana, and in this case, using your chakra, to fuse the elements 'Water' and 'Earth' you can make 'Wood'.

Anything that has anything with wood to do, can be made of people using Wood element. But only one person can do that.

Wood can also be things as 'paper'.

well you'd have to process the wood into paper, how is that done, anyway?

i think mokuton techniques would be a lot harder than a good ino possess or kage bunshin techniques.

if you wanna do hard to make spells, try to make shikamaru's shadow moves, those would sure be a challenge, and probably more fun than the wood stuff.

if you could do that well, then you might be able to tackle the gaara moves.

Level 13
Well havent ever seen goot amaterasu and I really want to see one. Iv tried making it myself, but its about 50% good (too many effects and its lacking something).

I find it kinda weird, if you cant get Idea from naruto. There are tons of cool spells you can do, but it can be pretty hard to make them tought.

Level 12
I watched a few episodes of Naruto out of boredom once, I guess it was during that contest where they intoduced 'Gaara'. Anyways his sand stuff shouldn't be all that hard to do using dummy units with the "ImpaleTargetDust" model in the 'Spawned Effects' category. That takes care of the visuals. Then all you need to do is move them and decide how they effect enemies.

Good luck in your quests, but personally I wish you had chose an actual GOOD anime to make a spell out of, like Yu-Yu Hakusho or old-school DBZ. You know, stuff from the gold ol' days when they were allowed to show arms get torn off by somebody's teeth.

This Naruto/Bleach craze gives me a headache and makes me wish I could make myself stop playing wc3 with such superfans.

Level 13
I watched a few episodes of Naruto out of boredom once, I guess it was during that contest where they intoduced 'Gaara'. Anyways his sand stuff shouldn't be all that hard to do using dummy units with the "ImpaleTargetDust" model in the 'Spawned Effects' category. That takes care of the visuals. Then all you need to do is move them and decide how they effect enemies.

Good luck in your quests, but personally I wish you had chose an actual GOOD anime to make a spell out of, like Yu-Yu Hakusho or old-school DBZ. You know, stuff from the gold ol' days when they were allowed to show arms get torn off by somebody's teeth.

This Naruto/Bleach craze gives me a headache and makes me wish I could make myself stop playing wc3 with such superfans.

thats a good idea. My itachi is pretty much done, so maybe ill do gaara next and soon i have my own naruto map :)

Level 13

it's more complicated than that. gaara controls the sand however he wants. you'd have to make the spells extremely variable depending on what the player wants gaara to do. like if you look above where i was talking about kage bunshin no jutsu, although the move is essentially like the dopplegang from the hero builder omega arena map...there are alot of differences between that and kage bunshin no jutsu the naruto move. so, all those little nuances are going to make making the spell be a good spell difficult.

you would basically have to give the player a controllable flying mass of sand that can contract and expand...you would even want to probably make it so he can add more sand...this might be represented by player lumber or possibly item stacking count? how high does that go? that might not work lol. something like that...i don't know. but anyway it would be alot more complicated than you're making it sound. sure you could do something extremely simple, but then it wouldn't really measure up to just how great the naruto show is. it doesn't have to look great, but the gameplay has to be reliably the same and the graphics have to look at least a little similiar.

Level 2
just google it u will find some pictures about rasenshuriken and chidorinagashi!
and if u can make a kaiten spell, its not a charge spell! it just take every enemy around 350 from its region to get knockbacked, i sufggest using a cannonball as a special effect for this spell. you can also download this map naruto ultimate rpg from Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com because it has the same spell in it but its protected! btw good luck and thank you:)

best regards,
skeleton

Status
Not open for further replies.