• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

DBZ and Naruto Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I dont want to give too many details out, but say that for the initial beta release of my map:

DBZ Bosses=

-Frieza
-Cell
-Buu

Naruto Bosses=

-Zabuza
-Pein
-Orochimaru

What do you think each of these boss fights should be like? Like, what spells should they use against players and what should their ultimate moves be? I'm leaving myself creative freedom to not abide strictly to the series when it comes to spells and other things.

Also what items should be available to players who fight against these bosses?

I'll give out more information as long as no one steals my idea. :p If you need more information then I'd prefer for it to be someone who is well known/trusted on this site and would sincerely like to help me. :)

Level 19
I know some for naruto, since im a naruto fan:

For Zabuza, at a water / mist battlefeild. Or in a bridge, like when they fought him.

For Pein, at the hidden leaf village, since they will fight him there.
Spells:
- Shikra Tensei - throws a ball of gravity which does great damage to an opponent, and knocks all units near it.
- Body Realese - realeses his other bodies.
- Chakra Drain - Makes the next spell miss if targeted on him.

Orochimaru - Hidden Leaf Village
Spells:
- Summon Manda - Summons his giant snake.

Level 3
well, it's much time since i watched DBZ for the last time. but as i remeber sohuld be this way:
Freeza: it would fly around in circles.

Every 20 seconds he stops and build up energy ( that KI "flames") during 3-5 seconds it's the main opportunit to attack him without risk.

always that the player get near he will do an energy eruption like attack that pushes the players back slowing them for a while and doing damage.

*normal attack: he flys without stop moving "pewpewing" the player with his pink laser shots from the fingers. ( these are fast since go straight foward)

*usually he stops and send an homing energy disc ( medium speed, but don't last forever, an skilled player can avoid them until it desapear)

*also at random, he teleports to near the player and gives an sequence of attacks, then teleport back to where he was.
*Every 10% HP lost he stops flying and concentrates an energy ball above it's head for 3 seconds, then unleash it against the players, it ill be homing, HUGE and slow but don't dissapear, the players ill must attack it ( will be targetable, i guess an suicide unit with special effects around could do the trick). sure, this will not fade with time and will do much damage, so destroying it is the only option.

since he will be the weaker fo the three listed, he simply dies when HP reaches "0".
-----------------------------------------------------------------

cell.
1º stage
he will keep standing in the middle of the "arena", and will "mirror" the players

if the player do an melee attack, he will respond with an melee sequence, but followed of an stunning and pushing attack that will throw the players away.

if the players to an ranged attack, Cell firt will block the incoming attack ( here will be an 25% chance of reflecting the energy back to the player, 25% of abosrbing and replenishing some of his mana pool,and 10% chance that the attack will break the defence and doing 50% of the ability normal damage to Cell. the other 40% it simply blocks.

If the players take too long to attack cell will spawn some cell juniors to attack the players (2-3 for each player). these ones only do melee attacks.

when cells life drop to 70% he will built up energy and unleash many waves of minor range attacks ( they will be quick but not powerfull) in a conic pattern in direction of the player.
when it's life is down to 50% he will start teleporting around, just to keep harder to get him.
when cell's HP drops to 15% he will built up energy and unleash an VERY POWERFULL kamehameha

2º stage

when the player defeats him for the first time cell will do an wind attack that throws everybody away then built up energy ( an giant KI flame), and grows much in size ( Cells body).

Now it's an new cell but it's HP will like 50% of the first one. and will have an protective energy shield that cuts the damage taken to 35%

at this stage cell will keep flying in direction of any player that moves or try an attack, but everytime Cell moves he losts his shield, and then will need 2 seconds to rebuilt it.

When Cell's life drop to 40% he will stop at the center of the arena and will try to self destruct, he will down his shield and build up KI and every 4 seconds he will unleash an energy wave that damages the players and slow them, if Cell unleashes 5 waves in a row he will suceed and everybody dies.
But every damage that isn't minor ( let's say 8-14 dmg in warcraft 3 melee) will make Cell lost all energy built up and start all over again.

When he is at 5% HP he will do an last resort DAMN POWERFULL KAMEHAMEHA
if the players manage to kill him while he attacks Ok, if not he will keep performing kamehamehas similat to the one he make when was at 15% HP in first stage.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Buu
his fight is considering Buu in it's final form ( that "child" like one)

buu will keep shooting homing energy balls at the players until them first hit him.

then he will teleport to another place and begin throwing MANY incridibly fast attacks in bursts straight foward ( i suggest dragonhawk rider projectiles), every time Buu is hit the teleports to another place.

when Buu's HP drops to 80% he will teleport to the center of the arena and do an Starfall like attack ( in fact using starfall with diferente graphics is fine here).

Then he will start to fly around and do both burst shots and homing balls attacks at random, but when he reaches 60%,55%,50%and45% of his HP he will teleport near of the player and perform an lightining like attack that slows him down and drain some HP, so if the players don't work well they will never pass this part.

When Buu's HP drops to 30% he will split in 8 minor versions of himself, that will fly at random and attack players that come too near, each time one copy is destroyed it will split in 4 pink bubbles, if the players don't destroy these 4 bubbles the copy will revive,but this will be more tricky :

the real Buu is hidden somewhere, and will be really damaged only when an copy is fully destroyed, it is the 4 bubbles are gone.

when all the copies are destroyed, an big bubble will apear and the true Buu will come back with 25% of it's HP. Now Buu will keep flying around doing the burst shots again AND spawning copies ( max of 6 at same time) then the process will be the same, except that killing the copies nomore damages Buu

every 30 seconds if is necessay Buu replenishes the lacking copies and heals the surviving ones.

When Buu's HP drops to 10% the copies will fly in suicide attacks towards the players.

Then Buu will hide in the ground but the place where it enters don't heve to be the place from wich he comes out( place some rubble around to players have some idea of where he is).

Now Buu will keep hidden until his HP is back to 15%, and then come out and attack with homing balls.

everytime his HP is at 10% he hides again. So players must destroy the rubble around the cenario ( make sure only at this ponit the players can do this to avoid them to do this earlier).

When Buu's HP reachs 5% he will start to throw many fast splash damage attacks in parabolic curve, ( big energy balls with bigger splash area).

when Buu's is "defeated" he will keep exact 1 HP and do an last attempt unleashing many beam like attacks. And will evade and teleport away from melee attacks and absorb any ranged damage except some REALLY POWERFULL attack, just to force players to end this fight with some epic attack. ( it would be nice an Goku and Vegetta players trying to avoid Buu's attacks and then both unleashing an full scale Kamehameha/final flash againt Buu).

Level 8
well, it's much time since i watched DBZ for the last time. but as i remeber sohuld be this way:
Freeza: it would fly around in circles.

Every 20 seconds he stops and build up energy ( that KI "flames") during 3-5 seconds it's the main opportunit to attack him without risk.

always that the player get near he will do an energy eruption like attack that pushes the players back slowing them for a while and doing damage.

*normal attack: he flys without stop moving "pewpewing" the player with his pink laser shots from the fingers. ( these are fast since go straight foward)

*usually he stops and send an homing energy disc ( medium speed, but don't last forever, an skilled player can avoid them until it desapear)

*also at random, he teleports to near the player and gives an sequence of attacks, then teleport back to where he was.
*Every 10% HP lost he stops flying and concentrates an energy ball above it's head for 3 seconds, then unleash it against the players, it ill be homing, HUGE and slow but don't dissapear, the players ill must attack it ( will be targetable, i guess an suicide unit with special effects around could do the trick). sure, this will not fade with time and will do much damage, so destroying it is the only option.

since he will be the weaker fo the three listed, he simply dies when HP reaches "0".
-----------------------------------------------------------------

cell.
1º stage
he will keep standing in the middle of the "arena", and will "mirror" the players

if the player do an melee attack, he will respond with an melee sequence, but followed of an stunning and pushing attack that will throw the players away.

if the players to an ranged attack, Cell firt will block the incoming attack ( here will be an 25% chance of reflecting the energy back to the player, 25% of abosrbing and replenishing some of his mana pool,and 10% chance that the attack will break the defence and doing 50% of the ability normal damage to Cell. the other 40% it simply blocks.

If the players take too long to attack cell will spawn some cell juniors to attack the players (2-3 for each player). these ones only do melee attacks.

when cells life drop to 70% he will built up energy and unleash many waves of minor range attacks ( they will be quick but not powerfull) in a conic pattern in direction of the player.
when it's life is down to 50% he will start teleporting around, just to keep harder to get him.
when cell's HP drops to 15% he will built up energy and unleash an VERY POWERFULL kamehameha

2º stage

when the player defeats him for the first time cell will do an wind attack that throws everybody away then built up energy ( an giant KI flame), and grows much in size ( Cells body).

Now it's an new cell but it's HP will like 50% of the first one. and will have an protective energy shield that cuts the damage taken to 35%

at this stage cell will keep flying in direction of any player that moves or try an attack, but everytime Cell moves he losts his shield, and then will need 2 seconds to rebuilt it.

When Cell's life drop to 40% he will stop at the center of the arena and will try to self destruct, he will down his shield and build up KI and every 4 seconds he will unleash an energy wave that damages the players and slow them, if Cell unleashes 5 waves in a row he will suceed and everybody dies.
But every damage that isn't minor ( let's say 8-14 dmg in warcraft 3 melee) will make Cell lost all energy built up and start all over again.

When he is at 5% HP he will do an last resort DAMN POWERFULL KAMEHAMEHA
if the players manage to kill him while he attacks Ok, if not he will keep performing kamehamehas similat to the one he make when was at 15% HP in first stage.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Buu
his fight is considering Buu in it's final form ( that "child" like one)

buu will keep shooting homing energy balls at the players until them first hit him.

then he will teleport to another place and begin throwing MANY incridibly fast attacks in bursts straight foward ( i suggest dragonhawk rider projectiles), every time Buu is hit the teleports to another place.

when Buu's HP drops to 80% he will teleport to the center of the arena and do an Starfall like attack ( in fact using starfall with diferente graphics is fine here).

Then he will start to fly around and do both burst shots and homing balls attacks at random, but when he reaches 60%,55%,50%and45% of his HP he will teleport near of the player and perform an lightining like attack that slows him down and drain some HP, so if the players don't work well they will never pass this part.

When Buu's HP drops to 30% he will split in 8 minor versions of himself, that will fly at random and attack players that come too near, each time one copy is destroyed it will split in 4 pink bubbles, if the players don't destroy these 4 bubbles the copy will revive,but this will be more tricky :

the real Buu is hidden somewhere, and will be really damaged only when an copy is fully destroyed, it is the 4 bubbles are gone.

when all the copies are destroyed, an big bubble will apear and the true Buu will come back with 25% of it's HP. Now Buu will keep flying around doing the burst shots again AND spawning copies ( max of 6 at same time) then the process will be the same, except that killing the copies nomore damages Buu

every 30 seconds if is necessay Buu replenishes the lacking copies and heals the surviving ones.

When Buu's HP drops to 10% the copies will fly in suicide attacks towards the players.

Then Buu will hide in the ground but the place where it enters don't heve to be the place from wich he comes out( place some rubble around to players have some idea of where he is).

Now Buu will keep hidden until his HP is back to 15%, and then come out and attack with homing balls.

everytime his HP is at 10% he hides again. So players must destroy the rubble around the cenario ( make sure only at this ponit the players can do this to avoid them to do this earlier).

When Buu's HP reachs 5% he will start to throw many fast splash damage attacks in parabolic curve, ( big energy balls with bigger splash area).

when Buu's is "defeated" he will keep exact 1 HP and do an last attempt unleashing many beam like attacks. And will evade and teleport away from melee attacks and absorb any ranged damage except some REALLY POWERFULL attack, just to force players to end this fight with some epic attack. ( it would be nice an Goku and Vegetta players trying to avoid Buu's attacks and then both unleashing an full scale Kamehameha/final flash againt Buu).

DUDE! I really like these ideas, definitely not BAD! :thumbs_up: I +repped you. Would you mind if I talked to you more through PM's or instant messenger if you have 1?

Level 7
like this but i have an idea too am what if in the start of game you can make your own hero you choose your skills power stats and "kind" and you get to beat those dbz and naruto boss villains..is these awesome?

"kind" - morely where you can choose your race like if you want to be a ninja or saiyan or other?

am is these muliplayer or single player or campaign?

Level 5
Frieza: for first form
He fires death beams every few seconds and if you time it right you can get up close and hit him, and when you damage him enough, make a remake of the scene where he "pumps up" and breaks his armor, then increase his attack, and make him do more physical attacks. ulti= death ball

second form:
he is just brutal (lots of melee) in this and fires off punishing blasters every few seconds. If he kills you in this form he does "Hail Frieza" (that horn attack thing)

third form:
blinks around and fires off crazy finger beams (if you're not alert and don't dodge=death) after awhile gets exhausted and stops (chance to attack) and repeats.

final form:
spams death beams (barrage death beam) and blinks behind you to do entrapment ball or "you might die this time" (whichever name you prefer) and after a certain amount of health is gone uses death ball dealing massive damage. oh, and ulti= "i wont let you escape with your life" (the thing he did to Krillin).

final form 100% power
does melee attacks, stuns them, blinks back and does nova strike (charges up and charge at you) or "you will die by my hand" (an oversized punishing blaster) and death saucers.

Cell: Imperfect
Will use melee attacks and randomly will blink back and shoot a kamehameha, and after every 10% hp lost will use solar flare to stun the player. When hp reaches 5%, will do the "See Ya!" rush (yes, that's the real name) to the closest player, a punch to knock the player back then a point blank blast, dealing massive damage. Oh, and will randomly use life drain to recover hp.

Semi-Perfect:
This cell is all about strength, and will heavily rely on melee attacks. once in a while will shoot a big bang crash, which damages the target, then detonates, dealing further damage and also damaging nearby players. Ulti: a big bang crash BARRAGE!

Perfect:
Give him either ultra evasion, buff armor or super hp regen. Every now and then will fire off a full power kamehameha, similar to the big bang crash, except that the explosion is smaller. will also use perfect barrier if player comes too close, will knock the player back, disintergrate them, or simply stun them, depending on amount of hp the player has, and will render cell invincible and unable to move for a few secs.

Super Perfect (assuming you use this form)
When perfect cell's hp is at 5%, he powers up into this and shoots off a solar kamehameha which will kill everything, unless player runs while cell is charging it. he will then randomly spam kamehamehas, perfect barriers, solar flares and big bang crashes, until he dies.

Buu: Fat Buu
Fat buu will be weak but will be able to absorb loads of damage, like a joke character.

Super buu (part 1):
After fat buu dies, the fight will get serious, and super buu will do that mankind genocide thing (shoots beams into the air, which lock onto different targets and keep following until they hit something) and use a ki explosion to blow players away and charge energy for 5 secs, the players' chance to attack. After 5 seconds, buu will harass one player by continuously blinking and meleeing them for 10 seconds. Then, the fight will repeat.

Super buu (part 2):
After you kill buu, he will absorb the strongest player and continue the fight, with 10 times the stats and the abilities of the absorbed player. If he is killed, the boss fight is over. But the prefferred way (because killing him is almost impossible) is for the absorbed player (put him in a different area, like the DBZ tribute games) to attack buu from the inside, triggering buu's transformation into kid buu, and expelling the absorbed player out of buu's body.

Kid buu:
Kid buu isn't as bad as super buu's second stage, (only 5 times super buu stage 1's as opposed to stage 2's 10 times) and use marlon919's idea

Level 7
Well i have some ideas :

Like for Pain:

- Shinra Tensai (give's Knockback to all nearby enemy units also deal dmg)
- Chibaku Tensai (Creates a big ball that absorb all near her Enemy units doddads, trees then explode and deal big damage to absorbed units - this can be Ultimate.)
- Bashin Tenin (The Caster Pull the target near him and when the target is near him he stabs him with a sword.)
- Six Path (Well Summons the rest of bodies each body has 2 spells)

IF you want more PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.