• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

naruto idea based game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok, now I know not everyone is a fan of naruto but I have an idea that someone could take up and use. Basing the map off of the IDEAS in naruto and not the hero's or story, someone could make a hero builder style map. Weather it ended up as a Dota style map, and RPG, or another type of map. You could create custom characters with custom models and icons if possible, and then create skills based off the skills in the naruto universe but also creating skills that would seem possible or usable by the characters from the, or in the, universe of naruto. Then in the beginning you could choose your hero and then choose your spells and skills, sort of like in the beginning of Custom Hero Line Wars.

If someone wanted to create an RPG style map maybe if the time was taken, you could also create different story lines to follow. The map could be a free roaming style map with a certain selection of quests to be taken.

I think if a map like this was made it could possibly get people more interested in the ideas used in naruto and to use them as they please. This map would maybe have to be created in a custom campaign fashion because I don't know if someone could fit all of the ideas of an RPG of this style into one single large map.

If this idea isn't used it wouldn't bother me though haha. It would take a lot of time and effort (and man power) to complete something like this. BUT if a team is put together then I'd love to help with story ideas and skill ideas since I thought up the original idea in the first place. =D

Level 9
It's called naruto hero builder and its shitty. You use the naruto based characters and basically can only choose that characters skills even though your supposed to be able to give them any abilities. This would be an RPG style with quests, and other RPG elements and not the naruto characters. Also That map isn't an RPG more of a hero arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.