• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto - Shinobi Rivals IDEA HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, you might of heard of this map if u havn't let me explain...
This is a naruto map as usually but i'm focusing making it 100% original and different from all other naruto maps. Instead i'm having it where there are 2 teams and they compete in different events and win.
Right now I need ideas for some events for the map. Here are some of my ideas: A Deathmatch, A Dueling Area, and Protect the Shinobi. I need more ideas so please help me out. I will give credit to the Creators of the Ideas that I use... THX:smile:

Level 4
I watched naruto and i don't mean the censored version i mean subtitled japanise version .I liked naruto and still like it,
a few ideas :-chuunin exam mod :you try to get a schroll from a rival team ,there are 2 haven/earth after geting 1 of each schroll you head to the centre and the other teams will try to take the schrolls but they know where you are ,so everybody that gets both schrolls becomes a target ,this can make the game a bit difficult but fun :)
-hunt for the bijuu(big creature difficult to kill) the creatures spawns at random locations on your map each has a special mass destruction power.To kill it means to earn points and a orb .You use the orb to by 1 special item , some special items may require 2,3.. orbs.The team with the biggest score wins .There can be 1 bijuu at a time .The teams can fight to get to the bijuu but not necessary.
Hope these help give me credit if you use my ideas :)

Level 5
I watched naruto and i don't mean the censored version i mean subtitled japanise version .I liked naruto and still like it,
a few ideas :-chuunin exam mod :you try to get a schroll from a rival team ,there are 2 haven/earth after geting 1 of each schroll you head to the centre and the other teams will try to take the schrolls but they know where you are ,so everybody that gets both schrolls becomes a target ,this can make the game a bit difficult but fun :)
-hunt for the bijuu(big creature difficult to kill) the creatures spawns at random locations on your map each has a special mass destruction power.To kill it means to earn points and a orb .You use the orb to by 1 special item , some special items may require 2,3.. orbs.The team with the biggest score wins .There can be 1 bijuu at a time .The teams can fight to get to the bijuu but not necessary.
Hope these help give me credit if you use my ideas :)

Whats your name on warcraft?

Level 2
Oh, so its like Uther Party, but still its not like Uther Party?
Makes sense...

This map is like Uther Party's Minigame Choosing but all minigames are different from uther party they more fighting type... more action... more ninja style

Status
Not open for further replies.