• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Party House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok I'm am creating a new map similar to that of Uther Party. This will be a mini-game based map with lots of exciting games to play.

This thread is to gather ideas for naruto mini-games for the map

If you submit an idea give ur warcraft acc name and your server

All credit will be given to those with the ideas!

Level 4
at last good and fresh naruto idea ^^

Defend hokage:
you must defend hokage(for example 5 min) from the from attacking ninja
Chakra manipulation trening:
climbing on the tree ,your hero is climbing a little when you press the button whitch is curenttly correct there will be kakashi on the groung and show which button press ,who first reach end of the tree will win
Chakra manipulation trening lvl2:
Walking on the water something similar but this time Jirayia shows the buttons to press and this should be harder first who across the lake win
Ero senning game:
you should use to this sniper system there is one in http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1142/ and there will be forest with hot springs with girls some buldings and you must see throught the sniper view some girls for example one girl ( 1 point) and you can t get caught cuz there wll be man who are walking on the map and they cant see you nad for example map time will be 10 min and who collect the most points will win this game
Seek and hide
there will be map in the forest and maybe something eles one random character will have some kind of aura and he must hit other player when he hit some one then this player have this aura and who will have this aura after time ends (for example 3 min) this player lose and another random player will have aura and will have to hit another something like last stand ^^ last player left win (and would be more fun if character could have some jutsu like kawari or kagemane or water prison , kagebunhin)
Shuriken trening:
simply throw shuriken in the targer like bunny or frog each kill target gives you points who colect the most points will win
Ninja akademy final exam:
terrain-clasroom with Iruka and you can do it like chakra manipulation trening or use this hand seals system http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1223/ and make something like this iruka says how to make bunshin or other jutsu and you must use proper seals to make it and for example do 8 jutsus who make mistake lose
and here you have some jutsu help:
bunshin no jutsu: tiger pig ox dog
Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu:snake tiger monkey pig horse tiger
Katon, Housenka no Jutsu: rat tiger dog ox bunny tiger
Kawarimi no Jutsu: ram pig ox dog snake
make animations to this spell and player must do it faster than previously(or simply last stand who do jutsu last lose and another round)^^
Catch Sasuke:
I think you could do maze from konoha gate at the beginning throught the forest to the valley of the end. You know simply maze avoid enemmy ninja etc and 6 boses it means Jidabuja ,that spider guy ,Sakon/Ukon ,Tayuya ,Kimimaro and Sasuke in the valley of the end fighting with boss would be normal battle with jutsu etc if enemy has less than 50 % hp than he turn in cusre seal 2 and in the end of maze players are fighting with sasuke^^
Player progress:
you could do that every win or points give exp to lvl and lvl gives new jutsus to map like in maps like Catch Sasuke they have more lvl and exp but this is just suggesion^^
Idate's race:
this is the race that starts in one island run to the harbour take ship go to the next island and there run to the finish and during race players could have jutsus that would make race more interesting and if someones died he would revive at start place first who reach finish win

good luck with map if I will have some new ideas I will post it here ^^

Last edited:
Level 5
Wow!

Ok holy crap that was useful,thx for those awesome ideas and you will get a lot of credit. Please give me your warcraft account so i can give u credit.

Some of the ideas i have are

-Puppet Tricks = Sasori has created 10 hirukos, but only 1 that he will use, so he will see which one has the fastest reflexes and responds the best. 1 will be elminated each round. you can't do anything out of turn, and must do what he says as fast as you can.

-Shark Bait = Kisame jumps into the water and you see a fin appear, you must survive the longest in the water to win

Ramin Race = You must eat all the ramen the fastest before anyone else

I am still think of some ideas but thanks!

Level 4
no problem^^ my account in warcraft is Lukas2 and your ideas are really good it seem to be very interesting map I can't wait and i have some naruto models so if you need something maybe I have it so ask
new Ideas:
Kyubi Rampage:
there is kyubi whom is destroying konoha village and players must avoid flames and kyubi and maybe something eles . Last man standing win game .To better effect in the end would come 4th hokage and defeat kyubi. And you would do some ninja that fighting with kyubi you know good battle atmosfere:D
Catch Naruto:
Naruto use kage bunshin no justu and run each clone in the diferent direction you must catch real one first who catch naruto win game

Last edited:
Level 5
Nah thats fine, I am shamman of Clan Lvf, Which helped make Naruto Battle Royal, and also are releasing a new map similar to Naruto vs Bleach

If you can spread the word of this map or get more people to help out that would be lovely also

Status
Not open for further replies.