• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Ultimate Spell Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok I am creating a map called "Naruto: Shinobi Rivals" and It will have AWESOME spells for the ultimates. What I need is ideas for cinematic ultimates for their final jutsus. The demo will not contain any cinematic ultimates but it will be released around April 28th I hope.

Type the following for your ideas

(User Name on Warcraft)

(Name of Spell)

(Description Of Spell)

(Character Spell is used for)

Here are some examples... http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1363/

These will be edited to make more fun btw

And also if your not going to contribute to this fourm please don't talk

Thx =)

Level 12
well i have an idea for itachi well 3 ideas susanoo the sword and defense become invulnerabil for 4 sec or something like that and makes much damage ...then the crow jutsu many balck birds flying thorugh an area then the camera becomes black and teleports to a black zone with black terrain usw then crows become itachi dummys and so on...and then the final is amaterasu its a known spell well i have seen many amaterasus but i would like if some one ocul make one that you can control so it burns wherever you click.... for 6 sek or somethign like that i have a black fire model if you want (attached file)

Attachments

• BlackFire.mdx
    2.5 KB · Views: 116
Level 2
well i have an idea for itachi well 3 ideas susanoo the sword and defense become invulnerabil for 4 sec or something like that and makes much damage ...then the crow jutsu many balck birds flying thorugh an area then the camera becomes black and teleports to a black zone with black terrain usw then crows become itachi dummys and so on...and then the final is amaterasu its a known spell well i have seen many amaterasus but i would like if some one ocul make one that you can control so it burns wherever you click.... for 6 sek or somethign like that i have a black fire model if you want (attached file)
'

I think you got it from here? http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65734
and if u can see the requester of that model is the one who started this topic

Level 12
well it creates dummys |every 0.01 seconds|create 1 amaterasu dummy at position of target unit|every dummy explodes but with no animtaion its only black fire and creates damage it explodes after 0.10 second so it makes massive damage...or when you click somewhere the black fire (the dummy) appears..

Status
Not open for further replies.