• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Akama's Eternal Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
as the title says this will be like Uther's party But the map will start with the size of 32x32 and whene the map will be full of mini games it will advance to 64x64 and so one.I will do terrain i need someone to do trighers and i request Mini games ideas.

Level 11
you need longer post, to tell us more about game, mini games and all other improtant stuffs about map. also upload unfinnished version, so people can download, check trigers, clear leeks of there is some, or other things that can be useful for your map.
good luck whit your project, if you need help whit anything feel free to post me and i will see what i can do.

Level 33
A person with 1000+ rep is behaving.....
Couldn't believe it~

Well, it is BETTER to post some updates and infos more about it
Screenshots are a MUST for a Map Project to actually let people knows and understand your concept of ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.